LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Out Coached or Out Played?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Out Coached or Out Played?

• casadoba
  • Info N/A
I feel we are being out coached especially on offense where the play calling is too predictable.
Out coached. Terrible D on that last play.
i think we got out lucked. that is all.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Neither really, it was a back and forth game and we f**ked up on the last play.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Neither
3rd option: Mark Roman.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

this
  • Shemp
  • Hall of Fame
We have coaches that are outstanding at motivating, and focusing on all the fundamentals that Singletary has been preaching. The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts in this case. Our STRATEGY is subpar, however. Conservative and predictable play calling is the issue. Jimmy Raye needs to go out on a vanilla ice cream date with Mike Nolan.... they were probably separated at birth.
I'm not even going to hate. With how the game started with Gore out, and the offense looking like they had no chance in hell to get a first down, they did pretty damn well.

Lesson learned on how to close a game on the road. Rams up next, Coffee should get some real playing time to get some good experience with the offense.

Even with that heartbreaking last drive, I still love how the defense is playing.
Out-romaned, but seriously, none. We did a hell of a job today, Jimmy Raye kinda messed up in the end in my opinion with three runs, but its okay we still played a hell of a game and we will beast the lambs.

GOD was not on our side today..lol
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

this

MY GOD. Someone needs to get Roman familiar with the art of putting his dam hands up. Or perhaps pushing the receiver (who was already toeing the line) OUT OF BOUNDS. Roman is clueless, and he needs to go.

However, I still lay the blame on the Offense. We needed to just run out the dam clock, and we didn't.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
i think we got out lucked. that is all.

You are correct, these guys hating on the team and Roman are just emotional still. Roman did all he could except interfere, he was in good position, had his hand in there and they guy made the tough catch. Sure it is a tough loss, but I think it will bring the team together and we will be even tougher than we have been to this point.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:

It was a good throw and a great catch. nothing more can be said
Share 49ersWebzone