There are 159 users in the forums

BRETT FAVRE = NINER KILLER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Man... i really hate the fact that I'm married to probably one of the biggest Brett Favre fans I've ever met. I respect Favre and what he's done in his career but having to hear her suck his c*ck week in and week out is getting tiresome. Especially after watching this last game and seeing her jump up and cheer as loud as possible put me over the edge. f**k Brett Favre and i really hope the Bears take the division to shut her ass up.

Why don't you stick something else in that ass, I'm pretty sure that will shut her up.
[ Edited by ninermaniac on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:26 PM ]
I have to agree with you...all the more reason to do whatever it took to get a 1st down at the end. You just can't run it five straight times against their defense and expect to move the chains...at least not with a rookie. A toss to a RB or TE is low-risk...a 1st down and you keep killer Favre on the sidelines. We have to be a little more imaginative offensively in that situation.
He.... got.... lucky!

a MIRACLE was needed in order for brett Favre to beat us...

they wont be so lucky next time.
Yo Lewis I'm real happy for you and I'ma let you finish but Dwight Clark had the greatest catch of all time. ALL TIME.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Even a day later, I still can't beieve Favre made that throw and the guy made that catch. Still, unbelievable.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Ugh...honestly, would it have been so bad had we thrown the ball once instead of three straight run up the middle. Then, on defense, we consistently sent 3 man rush on the last drive. Luck favors the brave and we weren't brave in our play-calling.

I was working and I checked the Internet every 20- to 30 minutes.
However when I got home and seen the Reply one Name said it all
MARK ROMAN !!!!! Why is he still on the Team
I knew the minute Favre signed with the Vikings he would do something crazy against us week 3, he always (just about) does find a way to beat us.
Same here it still burts as if I just saw it happening. Specially every where I turn I see the freaking highlights and Farve. This is going to be a long week, can't wait till next Sunday to get this game out of my mind.
It could be worse...look at the Bengals and their loss in the home opener to the Broncos. That random deflection is keeping them from being 3-0.

It hurts. I dodn't think we would beat the Vikes and once Gore went down, I thought it was going to be a blow-out.

I'm proud of the 49ers. People on here can point the finger all they want but we played a good game and had a good gameplan without their #1 weapon.
Originally posted by bs9er:

That's what I thought too.
Anytime you see Mark Roman in the picture something bad is happening or is about to happen
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
Originally posted by bs9er:

That's what I thought too.

As much as I'd like to point the finger at mark roman, I cant. That pass was perfectly delivered. The ball had to be placed in one spot, and Favre did it. 9 times out of 10, that pitch, catch doesn't happen. It was just Brett being brett. The coaching staff had faith in our D in stopping them.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Ugh...honestly, would it have been so bad had we thrown the ball once instead of three straight run up the middle. Then, on defense, we consistently sent 3 man rush on the last drive. Luck favors the brave and we weren't brave in our play-calling.

Thats my initial reaction too, it would have been aggresive and won us the game if the pass was complete. The problem is that an incomplete pass stops the clock. Without our best offensive player on the field, they wanted to run as much time off the clock as possible. Our defense was strong yesterday and there was no reason to beleive they couldn't handle it.

I think our defensive formation on the last play could have been better but in the end, it was a broken play. Favre just threw it up (he even admitted as much) and got lucky. Luck may favor the brave, but this team is more about hitting people in the mouth than giving the game up to luck. I'm sure Favre it still feeling that hit.

I was yelling when that play went down, but keep in mind that we have already beat 2 of our division rivals. Next week we have the Rams and if the 49ers can keep their focus and take the pain out on them we will have a solid lead in our division.
Share 49ersWebzone