There are 172 users in the forums

BRETT FAVRE = NINER KILLER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dman
  • Veteran
Its going to difficult to understand all the ESPN NFL guys this week with Favre's c*** in their mouths.
Originally posted by dman:
Its going to difficult to understand all the ESPN NFL guys this week with Favre's c*** in their mouths.

The Fox guys too. It's getting really old.

Sooner or later, that 40 year-old body is going to catch up to him.
[ Edited by horsecore on Sep 27, 2009 at 2:10 PM ]

I think i am going to have to ignore all sports stations this week... here is to hoping something bigger happens with the rest of the week...
(Robotic Voice): All Hail Brett, In Favre We Trust, Yankees, Cowboys, Favre...Yankees, Cowboys, Favre....
Hate Brett Favre!
nice to see Brett Favre giving us some love

still
Originally posted by SJniner7:

I think i am going to have to ignore all sports stations this week... here is to hoping something bigger happens with the rest of the week...

The Lions won so that will help out some.
Originally posted by horsecore:

The Fox guys too. It's getting really old.

Sooner or later, that 40 year-old body is going to catch up to him.

Man, you go that right. Chris Myers leads the pack of Farve loving. Its been a few radio shows nothing but Brett Farve and took offense when people had a different opinion on him. So sick of Farve.

Originally posted by ZRF80:

Brett Favre is a Niner killer. If we lose this weekend, its because of his ARM, not AP's legs. If we want to win, we better blitz, and blitz often.

OOPS
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Originally posted by ZRF80:

Brett Favre is a Niner killer. If we lose this weekend, its because of his ARM, not AP's legs. If we want to win, we better blitz, and blitz often.

OOPS

Brett Favre is the bane of my existence.

Man... i really hate the fact that I'm married to probably one of the biggest Brett Favre fans I've ever met. I respect Favre and what he's done in his career but having to hear her suck his c*ck week in and week out is getting tiresome. Especially after watching this last game and seeing her jump up and cheer as loud as possible put me over the edge. f**k Brett Favre and i really hope the Bears take the division to shut her ass up.
[ Edited by BoiseNiner on Sep 27, 2009 at 9:54 PM ]
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Man... i really hate the fact that I'm married to probably one of the biggest Brett Favre fans I've ever met. I respect Favre and what he's done in his career but having to hear her suck his c*ck week in and week out is getting tiresome. Especially after watching this last game and seeing her jump up and cheer as loud as possible put me over the edge. f**k Brett Favre and i really hope the Bears take the division to shut her ass up.

Ouch!!
[ Edited by ninermaniac on Sep 27, 2009 at 10:24 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone