LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

What we should have had in 2002.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • burnblunts
  • Info N/A
New 49er Stadium (2002)

A bit depressing, yet still interesting to go and look back at Eddie D's masterpiece.
Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...
Whatever link you've provided is not working.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Whatever link you've provided is not working.

ditto...
worked for me. too bad eddies gone, that woulda been a dope stadium with a winning team inside if he was still in charge
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
worked for me. too bad eddies gone, that woulda been a dope stadium with a winning team inside if he was still in charge

Isnt this post kinda 7 years late?
"$325 million"
Did the building costs skyrocketed in a such short time or did they made a wrong (and very optimistic) cost evaluation ????????????
Originally posted by 49Fever:
"$325 million"
Did the building costs skyrocketed in a such short time or did they made a wrong (and very optimistic) cost evaluation ????????????

costs include labor (estimates), technological improvements, and things such as asphalt which is tied to oil prices. That being said, it does look like a lowball estimate to entice people. Woulda been a $500M stadium easily.
i HATE how dallas and 3/4 of the league beat the Niners to a new stadium, since 1997...UNACCEPTABLE for such a proud franchise!!!!
You Californians need to start voting REPUBLICAN if you ever want anything built in your state.....oust those tree-hugging hippie pinkos that shall remain unmentioned in name!

Originally posted by Buonaparte69:
You Californians need to start voting REPUBLICAN if you ever want anything built in your state.....oust those tree-hugging hippie pinkos that shall remain unmentioned in name!

Way to make a the thread political when there's really no place for that here.
Originally posted by NickSh49:

There hasn't been a Football stadium built in this state in over 40 years. Like rep or dem has anything to do with it.
Originally posted by burnblunts:
New 49er Stadium (2002)

A bit depressing, yet still interesting to go and look back at Eddie D's masterpiece.
Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda...

it is soooo hard to find these pics right here... it took me about 1 hour last year trying to find these when posting about this potential stadium..... it looks so nice, even today.
I like the new one better
Originally posted by NickSh49:

i know...john frank
Share 49ersWebzone