LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

LA/OC/SD 49er Fans - Meet Up This Season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We have a brand new Hooters opening in South Orange County this week at El Toro and the 5 freeway. It inspired me to see if some Zoners would like to meet up and take it over for a Sunday game this season. I am thinking of either the Texans or the Colts games - Late Oct, Early Nov.

Post up if you would be interested in attending. We can firm up details later if there is enough interest.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
We have a brand new Hooters opening in South Orange County this week at El Toro and the 5 freeway. It inspired me to see if some Zoners would like to meet up and take it over for a Sunday game this season. I am thinking of either the Texans or the Colts games - Late Oct, Early Nov.

Post up if you would be interested in attending. We can firm up details later if there is enough interest.

I'm in. I live in Riverside. El Toro is probably only 40 minutes away. I have a legion of doom coming with me. Me and my 9er crew roll deep on Sundays. At least 10-15 for a game.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

I'm in. I live in Riverside. El Toro is probably only 40 minutes away. I have a legion of doom coming with me. Me and my 9er crew roll deep on Sundays. At least 10-15 for a game.

Nice. Yeah - you can 91/241/133/5 and be there in a minute.
This was a 49er bar in Laguna Niguel back when I lived in HB. It was pretty sweet.

Draft Choice
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Nice. Yeah - you can 91/241/133/5 and be there in a minute.

Toll Road!!!

Sounds cool. I'm in north county SD, just a 35 minute drive away.

Any place but Hooters though. Can't stand the way those women look in those greasy panty hose (and the wings suck.)
Yeah I agree. Hooters is expensive, the food sucks and the girls don't have hooters.
One game won't kill me, unless there's a better option
Originally posted by srcasm76:
This was a 49er bar in Laguna Niguel back when I lived in HB. It was pretty sweet.

Draft Choice

I know exactly where that is - had a client in that center.

How long ago was this?
The last game I watched there was the Reggie Bush Bowl with the 49ers / Texans. So, that was about 3 years ago I think? Maybe 4?

Can I bring my 6 year old?
Sure... Why not.... Just don't be like those a-holes that pitch a fit when someone drops some F bombs after Hill throws an interception.

Just keep in mind.... you are in a BAR.
You're not the boss of me!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Can I bring my 6 year old?

oh HELL YES. 6 year old + Hooters = WIN for his Dad and his "Uncle" C.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
You're not the boss of me!

Then why did you ask?
Share 49ersWebzone