LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

LA/OC/SD 49er Fans - Meet Up This Season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
We just got a BRAND NEW HOOTERS down here in the 949 fer f**ks sake!!1!

I have never heard of any man who disliked Hooters until posting this thread. WTF is wrong with you people?!?!

I would go like I told you. It's just that Hooters to me sucks, like I mentioned. The girls aren't always busty or pretty and the pitcher prices are crazy for domestic. Let alone imports. The food is awful so I've been staying away. But I'll get together with some of you guys just to enjoy a game. Let me know what game for sure.

Hit up a drive-through burger beforehand, that way you'll only need to consume beer. Problem solved.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

I have never heard of any man who disliked Hooters until posting this thread. WTF is wrong with you people?!?!

I would go like I told you. It's just that Hooters to me sucks, like I mentioned. The girls aren't always busty or pretty and the pitcher prices are crazy for domestic. Let alone imports. The food is awful so I've been staying away. But I'll get together with some of you guys just to enjoy a game. Let me know what game for sure.

Hit up a drive-through burger beforehand, that way you'll only need to consume beer. Problem solved.

I'm not concerned with food. Pitcher prices only. We're in a recession!!
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

I'm not concerned with food. Pitcher prices only. We're in a recession!!

Ok, then, sneak in a couple of Steel Reserves. 2 of them should cost less than $3.50.

Another problem solved.

Gas money?

Siphon from your neighbor.

BAM! Another problem solved.

No car to speak of? I'll bet your neighbor has one.

BOOM! Another problem solved.
I'll be at the game tonight. Looking forward to seeing Nate Davis even if its garbage time. He's an interesting player, although I'm not getting my hopes up about anything.
I didnt read through all the replies on this thread, however i am letting all of you socal Niner brothers know, i have a nicely sized apartment on the corner of sunset and vine, ill have all the games in HD, and sometime around week 4-5 ill be getting a 300 inch HD projector...all you guys are welcome, just shoot me a pm or something to make sure ill be watching it here at home...which is a 95% certainty..
Share 49ersWebzone