LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 434 users in the forums

LA/OC/SD 49er Fans - Meet Up This Season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
hooters. really?
We just got a BRAND NEW HOOTERS down here in the 949 fer f**ks sake!!1!

I have never heard of any man who disliked Hooters until posting this thread. WTF is wrong with you people?!?!
I say we have it Pistons in Long Beach. Meat you near the "CAUTION: OPEN MANHOLE" sign.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

I have never heard of any man who disliked Hooters until posting this thread. WTF is wrong with you people?!?!

cus not all real men pay for p***y. And there is all kinds of paying for p***y in this world.

Example, paying too much for subpar food purely for the experience of being served by so so looking girls who dress a little skimpy and are flirtatious with me. I can get that on my own, I don't need to pay the Hooters for that

Actually knowing you makes this post infinitely funnier. I couldn't picture you having this kind of outburst.

Oh, it's brand new. That is way different.

Can't stand moldy old hooters!

If I lived in that area, I would be there.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Actually knowing you makes this post infinitely funnier. I couldn't picture you having this kind of outburst.

dude... I can. that is all that pent up rage he has. one of these days, half of San Diego is going to be gone.... and there Corey will stand atop the tallest building laughing maniacally with a remote control with a big red button in his hand.
i wanna go to hooters
Originally posted by danimal:

cus not all real men pay for p***y. And there is all kinds of paying for p***y in this world.

Example, paying too much for subpar food purely for the experience of being served by so so looking girls who dress a little skimpy and are flirtatious with me. I can get that on my own, I don't need to pay the Hooters for that

LOL! Don't know how old you are, danimal, but I've learned that we ALL pay for it one way or another.

I don't find Hooters to be more expensive than anywhere else. Plus, I like the food, find the service exemplary and know that they will have a big screen or two that we can ask them to show our team's game on. That's why I suggested it.

Should I put you down as a "no," then, my man?

[ Edited by NineFourNiner on Sep 4, 2009 at 14:38:42 ]

I'm not really angry; I'm flabbergasted.
Can I bring my 6 year old?

I always thought Riki looked older than 6. Sure, he acts like a 6yr old, but...

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Sep 4, 2009 at 14:46:57 ]
i live in Corona.....im there!!!!! let us know which game

I would go like I told you. It's just that Hooters to me sucks, like I mentioned. The girls aren't always busty or pretty and the pitcher prices are crazy for domestic. Let alone imports. The food is awful so I've been staying away. But I'll get together with some of you guys just to enjoy a game. Let me know what game for sure.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Can I bring my 6 year old?

I always thought Riki looked older than 6. Sure, he acts like a 6yr old, but...

Damn it, P... he's 7 damnit!!! 7 inch tall!!!

Share 49ersWebzone