Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 598 users in the forums

Crabtree Discussion Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
this topic is nauseating...

cant it just end?
Originally posted by WestCoast:
this topic is nauseating...

cant it just end?

Of course it can.... if Craptree ever decides to come to his senses. But I doubt that.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
this topic is nauseating... cant it just end?


not until page 200.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
this topic is nauseating... cant it just end?


not until page 200.

That will be tomorrow.
Man I love Chad!

Deions face was priceless when Chad answered his questions
Honestly, if the story on Rotoworld is correct, and Parker has been notified that the Niners will not increase their contract offer outside the 10th slot, I think we can pretty much stick a fork in this baby.

Crabtree will not play for the 49ers.

Another terrific chapter in this disaster we call the 49ers.

P.S. At this point, I could care less. If the Niners are happy with Bruce, Morgan, Jones, Battle, Spurlock and Hill, and feel that Crabtree is not essential in their future, good for them. And if Crabtree feels like the contract being offered is not fair, and is happy taking his services elsewhere next year, good for him.

No hard feelings. Just a simple parting of the ways. We have to now cheer for him to stay healthy, stay in excellent shape, look terrific in workouts, and have a team offer a first rounder in 2010.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Sep 10, 2009 at 18:26:01 ]
Originally posted by KNRO1670:
I'm Michael Crabtree's agent. This will all be over as soon as..... YOU GIVE HIM THE DAMN MONEY!!!!!!!!


[img=]

Excellent!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Honestly, if the story on Rotoworld is correct, and Parker has been notified that the Niners will not increase their contract offer outside the 10th slot, I think we can pretty much stick a fork in this baby.

Crabtree will not play for the 49ers.

Another terrific chapter in this disaster we call the 49ers.

agreed


Just f**king up the f**king offer you f**kers. Holy s**t
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Honestly, if the story on Rotoworld is correct, and Parker has been notified that the Niners will not increase their contract offer outside the 10th slot, I think we can pretty much stick a fork in this baby.

Crabtree will not play for the 49ers.

Another terrific chapter in this disaster we call the 49ers.

agreed



Ah this is f**king stupid you PAY for talent. I want to win

Ugh This team....
Originally posted by Method:
Just f**king up the f**king offer you f**kers. Holy s**t

Then our first rounders next season will holdout for more money knowing we give in.. Not a smart move guy.
Originally posted by Method:
Just f**king up the f**king offer you f**kers. Holy s**t

Well put...Get this kid in here, this is getting embarrassing.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Honestly, if the story on Rotoworld is correct, and Parker has been notified that the Niners will not increase their contract offer outside the 10th slot, I think we can pretty much stick a fork in this baby. Crabtree will not play for the 49ers. Another terrific chapter in this disaster we call the 49ers.


youre probably right but you dont know for sure. crabby could wind up deciding that the risk of losing more endorsements, hurting his image, and getting picked later are too much. this could still be a bluff. or he may get bored catching passes from the juggs machine and might want to play. do you remember when sing told him he couldnt practice because of his foot and he cried? my thinking is he logically will cave eventually whether he knows it now or not.
If he doesn't sign MC should be fired...

He should have done his homework....
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
I farted.

I smelled that ... damn
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone