cant it just end?
There are 654 users in the forums
Originally posted by WestCoast:
this topic is nauseating...
cant it just end?
Originally posted by WestCoast:
this topic is nauseating... cant it just end?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:Originally posted by WestCoast:
this topic is nauseating... cant it just end?
not until page 200.
Originally posted by KNRO1670:
I'm Michael Crabtree's agent. This will all be over as soon as..... YOU GIVE HIM THE DAMN MONEY!!!!!!!!
[img=]
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Honestly, if the story on Rotoworld is correct, and Parker has been notified that the Niners will not increase their contract offer outside the 10th slot, I think we can pretty much stick a fork in this baby.
Crabtree will not play for the 49ers.
Another terrific chapter in this disaster we call the 49ers.
Originally posted by ads_2006:Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Honestly, if the story on Rotoworld is correct, and Parker has been notified that the Niners will not increase their contract offer outside the 10th slot, I think we can pretty much stick a fork in this baby.
Crabtree will not play for the 49ers.
Another terrific chapter in this disaster we call the 49ers.
agreed
Originally posted by Method:
Just f**king up the f**king offer you f**kers. Holy s**t
Originally posted by Method:
Just f**king up the f**king offer you f**kers. Holy s**t
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Honestly, if the story on Rotoworld is correct, and Parker has been notified that the Niners will not increase their contract offer outside the 10th slot, I think we can pretty much stick a fork in this baby. Crabtree will not play for the 49ers. Another terrific chapter in this disaster we call the 49ers.
Originally posted by derek_allen_02:
I farted.