LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 224 users in the forums

Patrick Willis is a Dallas Cowboy fan

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • smithtodavis06
  • Info N/A
FAN!!!! THAT's ok. HE PLAYS for the 49ers. Not a big deal. Don't waste your time. I care about the PLAYER, Patrick Willis.... not the FAN, Patrick Willis.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
oh yeah lets trade Willis for Kitna

like they would give up Kitna
  • evil
  • Veteran

thats an idea because it will help us with our QB situation, and plus f**k face Willis can go play with his stupid Cowboys the trader
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by valrod33:

thats an idea because it will help us with our QB situation, and plus f**k face Willis can go play with his stupid Cowboys the trader

Might have to put Smith in that trade to get him.
Originally posted by valrod33:
He was interviewed during the preseason game, where he mentioned being a Cowboy fan, and that even though he is a niner that the Cowboys are still his team

So the way that i interpret that is as soon as his contract is up Him and Michael Crabtree are going to the cowboys to win championships

f**k this s**t, lets trade the b*****d now, we will move Nate Davis to MLB

Nice way to rile everybody up this Monday..
This is just stupid Football players are usually fans of other teams
doesnt mean they will play for their fav's
Willis will love the new contract the niners offer him we he is close to becoming a free agent & ill stick...................making a big deal outta nothing!!!!!!!!
Thats only because he wants to date Jessica Simpson too!
As much of a cowboy fan he is... I'm sure he's a bigger fan of the team that's writing him his checks.

Big deal JERRY RICE WAS A COWBOY FAN and Steve Young's idol growing up was Roger Staubaugh. Joe Montana grew up cheering the Steelers.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
This is just stupid Football players are usually fans of other teams
doesnt mean they will play for their fav's
Willis will love the new contract the niners offer him we he is close to becoming a free agent & ill stick...................making a big deal outta nothing!!!!!!!!

Did you just say Patrick Willis is stupid?

OMG LETS GET RID OF HIM. HE SUCKS NOW. WOW WHAT A WASTE OF A DRAFT PICK.... HE IS A COWBOYS FAN. LETS JUST CUT HIM INSTEAD. HE SUCKS SO BAD, I CANT BELIEVE HE LIKES THE COWBOYS.

btw this was brought up when he was first drafted. really not a big deal. Really.
Originally posted by socal81:
Big deal JERRY RICE WAS A COWBOY FAN and Steve Young's idol growing up was Roger Staubaugh. Joe Montana grew up cheering the Steelers.

what are you series, than f**k those guys too, seriously, who has the last name of State anyways, Steve Young went to school in Utah, need i say more, and Jerry Rice, the f**ks last name is food that chinese and mexican people eat, and everybody knows you can trust mexicans or chinese people
Share 49ersWebzone