There are 213 users in the forums

Shaun Hill Day to Day With Lower Back Strain

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Poor Alex, even when he has a chance to play he can't because he's hurt again.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by legend8:
Hey we are going to suck this year I wouldn't be surprised if we won about 4 or 5 games even with SH healthy.
Backs only get worse if you keep on messing with it. It will take about three games to gel as an O' we could very well be 0-3 by then!

okay there Debbie Downer

I don't see how we will only win 4 or 5 games this year. The team has talent and now the coaching. I don't see us blowing the NFL up or anything but probably 7-9 or 8-8(stretching it)

8-8 and in Wild Card contention!

I doubt that we will be in wild card contention. If we are then great but I just don't see it realistically happening.

Well last year the Tards won only 2 more games than we did and won the division...now only if Nolan was fired earlier, and if we would've won atleast 1 of the 2 close games we played against them.

I believe our team is better talent-wise this season, I can smell Wild Card.

I think the division is the only viable route to take us to the postseason. Lets face it, there are a lot of good teams outside of the NFC West. 3 teams from each division I could see making the playoffs. Philly, New York and Dallas in the East, Minny, GB, and Chicago in the North, and NO, Carolina, and Atlanta in the South.

Way too much competition there me thinks.
Hey we are going to suck this year I wouldn't be surprised if we won about 4 or 5 games even with SH healthy.
Backs only get worse if you keep on messing with it. It will take about three games to gel as an O' we could very well be 0-3 by then!

okay there Debbie Downer

I don't see how we will only win 4 or 5 games this year. The team has talent and now the coaching. I don't see us blowing the NFL up or anything but probably 7-9 or 8-8(stretching it)

I doubt that we will be in wild card contention. If we are then great but I just don't see it realistically happening.

Well last year the Tards won only 2 more games than we did and won the division...now only if Nolan was fired earlier, and if we would've won atleast 1 of the 2 close games we played against them.

what does it smell like?
Originally posted by Schulzy:

okay there Debbie Downer

I think the division is the only viable route to take us to the postseason. Lets face it, there are a lot of good teams outside of the NFC West. 3 teams from each division I could see making the playoffs. Philly, New York and Dallas in the East, Minny, GB, and Chicago in the North, and NO, Carolina, and Atlanta in the South.

Way too much competition there me thinks.

True indeed, the only way is to win the West.

okay there Debbie Downer

what does it smell like?

It smells like BBQ in January!

okay there Debbie Downer

what does it smell like?

It smells like BBQ in January!

I would rather it smell like BBQ in Feb
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Originally posted by chrisernst82:
pft just reported luke mcnown is up for trade we might be able to get a late round pick amd mcnown for smith and save a little money

f**k NO!!!!.

you forgot the no so I added it for you

if u thought about smith will probably not be around next year whether we draft a qb or nate is the future so lets get a decent backup with no contraversy a late round pick and maybe save some money which could help if crabtree does sign and carolina does bad next year we might need it because old willis needs a fat contract more than just about anyone also. oh yeah i dont under no circumstance want mcnown startin over hill
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
pft just reported luke mcnown is up for trade we might be able to get a late round pick amd mcnown for smith and save a little money

f**k NO!!!!.

you forgot the no so I added it for you

if u thought about smith will probably not be around next year whether we draft a qb or nate is the future so lets get a decent backup with no contraversy a late round pick and maybe save some money which could help if crabtree does sign and carolina does bad next year we might need it because old willis needs a fat contract more than just about anyone also. oh yeah i dont under no circumstance want mcnown startin over hill

can you look in the crystal ball that tells you that Smith wont be here and give me some lotto numbers please. I am tired of working. Thank you
Originally posted by Joecool:
Not serious?Back strains are never a good thing.

Nate be ready.

Wasn't Smith named #2? Or did I read the wrong article? You know the one that is PINNED in 9er Talk?

~Ceadder
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Not serious?Back strains are never a good thing.

Nate be ready.

Wasn't Smith named #2? Or did I read the wrong article? You know the one that is PINNED in 9er Talk?

~Ceadder

Smith is currently out, thus making Davis or Huard the next in line for this Saturday's game.

Damn, he has had back problems before, hopefully this isn't a recurring problem. At least now we get to see Nate Davis and see if he is any good playing against the big boys...or is Smith able to go?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Damn, he has had back problems before, hopefully this isn't a recurring problem. At least now we get to see Nate Davis and see if he is any good playing against the big boys...or is Smith able to go?

According to a article I read earlier Sing has declared Smith out for the next game.
Originally posted by thojess:

According to a article I read earlier Sing has declared Smith out for the next game.

Smith is out and I am thinking this is a lingering issue from 07 when he fractured 3 bones in his lower back
Originally posted by thojess:

Smith is out and I am thinking this is a lingering issue from 07 when he fractured 3 bones in his lower back

By he you mean Hill... I hope.

Smith is out. Would it be something if Hill is out, and gets "Wally Pipped" by Nate Davis.
Share 49ersWebzone