LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

NateDog

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TownTalk510
  • Info N/A
Hey was anyone impressed with rookie QB Nate davis performance last night I thought he played well. He damn sure played better than the other Nate. should we ignore the coming QB draft class and dump all our resources into nate or should we still draft a QB ?
Originally posted by TownTalk510:
Hey was anyone impressed with rookie QB Nate davis performance last night I thought he played well. He damn sure played better than the other Nate. should we ignore the coming QB draft class and dump all our resources into nate or should we still draft a QB ?

facepalm
dump them all into Nate, resign him right now, 10 years 200 mil.
Davis has promise, but I'm interested in how he performs facing 1st & 2nd team defenses.

But in terms of the future, Hill or Smith clearly isn't the answer.

Draft a solid quarterback next year along with a DE or a safety in the first.
Originally posted by TownTalk510:

Are you comparing him to a cornerback? hahahaha
the only reason youre impressed is because hes a late round pick with little expectation. so what little he does people get giddy over.
Originally posted by billybonka:
Davis has promise, but I'm interested in how he performs facing 1st & 2nd team defenses.

Do you not think that the current coaching staff can fix Smith? He has shown improvement so far, even a die hard hater like you has to see that Smith has been getting the coaching he didn't from Hostler. Three of those passes last night should have been caught, especially the one that Morgan volley balled into the air for the pick.
We have to draft a franchise QB next year and dump ALEX SMIT.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
dump them all into Nate, resign him right now, 10 years 200 mil.

+1 hahahahahahahahahahahaha
lets develop him and see what happens.

Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Do you not think that the current coaching staff can fix Smith? He has shown improvement so far, even a die hard hater like you has to see that Smith has been getting the coaching he didn't from Hostler. Three of those passes last night should have been caught, especially the one that Morgan volley balled into the air for the pick.

I'm not impressed with him at all really
Originally posted by King49er:

Okay, define "impressed." You didn't like his arm strength? You didn't like the way he sidestepped the pass rush? You didn't like his command of the huddle?

Yes, he was playing against second string guys, and with second string guys, but he moved the chains on the ground and in the air, and then scored.

I'd say he looked pretty good. Impressive even, for a rookie.

In fact, based on how he did, I'd consider him as the 3rd QB, cause he may not clear waivers and make it to our PS.
Originally posted by King49er:

That's what happens when you watch a game with your eyes closed.

I though for a rookie he looked composed. That's all I will say because it was against the Raiders.
I really want to see what our coaching staff can do with him. Can't let him hit the practice squad cuz he will be snatched up.
I thought Nate Clements really stunk it up last night
Share 49ersWebzone