49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 807 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 26,033
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
at Steve's celebration!

Originally posted by jrg:
watching NFL Monday Night Countdown behind the reporter I just watched Brandon Jones drop a punt return.

...not a laughing matter, our ST are killing us!
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
at Steve's celebration!


That was awesome! LMAO
Watching ESPN's pre-game coverage, and in the background is Brandon Jones taking punts. He keeps muffing them, too. We're in trouble!
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
at Steve's celebration!


Please Niners...don't look stupid on national TV.
Originally posted by jrg:
watching NFL Monday Night Countdown behind the reporter I just watched Brandon Jones drop a punt return.

and crying at the same time
Watching ESPN's pre-game coverage. Brandon Jones is in the background fielding punts. He keeps muffing them.

We're in trouble!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,272
I saw that, he sucks.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
  • Posts: 156,324

Originally posted by Goldtimer:


See how long it took Smith to get the ball to Crabtree, put in Nate Davis!! Bench Alex! Trade gore he missed a block, fire coach Squirtle, horrible play calling by Raye, Alex has small hands....
I was hoping this THIS video will inspire and bring us together.

One game at a time baby!
and somewhere, Rossum is watching, laughing his inactive ass off.
The Phoenix shall rise tonight, and I'm not talking about the tards!




Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
and somewhere, Rossum is watching, laughing his unemployed ass off.

fixed!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone