LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 175 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ARIZONA GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by jreff22:
just got off the phone, Boldin is out this sunday

Were you speaking with his mother?

no with my sources

Who exactly is your source.....?

no with my sources

I cannot give out that information.

no with my sources

no with my sources

are they legit?
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
no with my sources

are they legit?

john clayton, just said on sportscenter that it is very unlikely that he will play
Baldinger and sterling sharpe and that other guy on nfl net all just picked against us. damn everybody is counting the 49ers out. time to show em up hopefully.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Baldinger and sterling sharpe and that other guy on nfl net all just picked against us. damn everybody is counting the 49ers out. time to show em up hopefully.

Joe Theisman

they didn't say ANYTHING about the 49ers
Originally posted by superman49er:
no with my sources

are they legit?

john clayton, just said on sportscenter that it is very unlikely that he will play

damn i wanted to see Spencer covering AB see if we made the right choice at cb. I really hope that we arent running 60% against the Cards they have a poised offense that can score fast, so we need to put some points on the board. I want to see VD or Morgan start early so that F.Gore gets more running room. Big ups to VD on being named TC on the offense, couldnt have made a better choice, Gore doesnt need to worry about anything but running and S.Hill has all the pressure he needs. If we stop their ground game and J.Smith or P.Haralson keep getting in the backfield we will make them one dimensional and they will have problems. My pick for our Player of the Game would be F.Gore though lets start w/ at least 100 yds against this weak ass defense.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

no with my sources

f**k this place cracks me up sometimes.

Here's a blurb I found on Arizona's message board. It is actually pretty complimentary toward Nate Clements.

"Clements, Fitzgerald in spotlight. Larry Fitzgerald averaged 99.6 yards receiving per game vs. the 49ers in his first six matchups against them. That average has fallen to 63.3 yards per game in four meetings over the last two seasons. The difference? Nate Clements. The veteran cornerback signed with the 49ers before the 2007 season and quickly distinguished himself as a difference-maker in this matchup.

Fitzgerald has still managed to find the end zone, but his receiving yardage totals against the 49ers in the Clements era (20, 156, 31, 46) cannot compare to what they were from 2004 to 2006 (94, 47, 102, 129, 133, 93). Clements plays Fitzgerald physically and does not back down. Fitzgerald has worked hard to improve his game, with spectacular results. Can he solve Clements more consistently?"
that's actually from ESPN
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest
Originally posted by teeohh:

Had to quote this.

-9fA
Im gonna be at this game and I'm stoked!!! I can't wait for the 49ers to earn some respect around the league with a win. Although this is the first game of the season it is a HUGE game for the 49ers. If they can upset the Cardinals it would give them some mommentum and confidence that they can actually win the division.
For the Cardinals . . . WR Anquan Boldin (hamstring, WR Early Doucet (ribs) and QB Brian St. Pierre (back) are questionable. WR Steve Breaston (knee), WR Sean Morey (ribs) and S Matt Ware (shoulder) are probable.

their receivers are all f**ked up

we need to hit them in the mouth! put the fear of god in them! knock them so hard they cry for their mamas! i don't care if they're late hits or unnecessary, on their first drive we have to make them scared to catch a pass!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone