LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 248 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ARIZONA GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
coach Whisenhunt- Larry first play of the game you are gonna have to go across the middle.

Larry F- sure coach you got it, who we playing again?

whisenhunt- the 9ers and Patrick Willis
Originally posted by ads_2006:

haha!
John Clayton just said on ESPN that A Boldin is VERY iffy and may be out for Season opener on Sunday against the 49ers.

I dont wish injuries on players but, YAY...whatever it takes to win against the NFC champs

I'll look for a link since I know its going to be the first thing said
Originally posted by irishluder:
John Clayton just said on ESPN that A Boldin is VERY iffy and may be out for Season opener on Sunday against the 49ers.

I dont wish injuries on players but, YAY...whatever it takes to win against the NFC champs

Yeah, but then they will just say we didn't beat them fair and square.

Oh, and IBTL.
I'll back you up on it. I just saw the same thing.

There may not be a link yet, but Clayton said that he doesn't expect Boldin to play this weekend.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/injuries

hes on the top of the list, right hamstring...so even if he does play he will be limited

thanks Tex

[ Edited by irishluder on Sep 11, 2009 at 13:40:27 ]
i hope he does play and then clements lays him out and takes him out for the season!
http://espn.go.com/nfl/injuries

hes on the top of the list, right hamstring...so even if he does play he will be limited

Also this :

http://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2009/9/11/1014843/arizona-cardinals-vs-san-francisco
Believe it when I see.
Originally posted by Jigga:
Believe it when I see.

Same here.
Believe it when I see.

Yeah, he's a gamer, so it's hard to believe he won't play.

But it's sounding like the coach may want him on the bench for this one so that he doesn't miss a bunch of games.

At bare minimum, he should be limited in his speed and cuts, and that much easier to cover.

Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Believe it when I see.

But it's sounding like the coach may want him on the bench for this one so that he doesn't miss a bunch of games.

At bare minimum, he should be limited in his speed and cuts, and that much easier to cover.

Now, if we could just cover Steve Breaston...
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Believe it when I see.

to hell with breastmilk, soft as a sugar cookie.
Originally posted by Xestenz:
Believe it when I see.

Actually, he's a little banged up too. To the point where they are limiting his special teams role and his touches. Plus they will be depending on an unproven young guy as the 3rd WR if Boldin is actually out.

With the way Warner's been playing in the preseason, if we just had a little pass rush, this could be a good time to us to catch the Cards.

Shaky Warner, banged up WRs. If they need to run the ball to beat us, we have a very good chance.
This would just make this game even a bigger win for us, cuz we we gonna win anyway.

I saw that too and I really like our chances against the cards this Sunday

Share 49ersWebzone