LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 119 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ ARIZONA GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We need to keep that offense on that sideline. We will be able to accomplish this with our running game. Im gonna party my ass off on Sunday!!!! Im gonna have Sun-Wed off, alot of time to recover.
Originally posted by remdob1:
I have two tix for this sunday AZ game in AZ- sec 120(endzone) row 19. I got a total of 7 and two people backed out - we are all niner fans so you will be in good company. Paid $125 each on stubhub - will let go for $100 each(face value $60). I am in Las Vegas leaving Sat morning. call me if interested 702-528-6581
Thanks!

*****sold 1 so I have 1 more, you will be in the company of 6 niner faithful...no excuses you know you want to go so - come on down!
Boldin is questionable, could help!
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Must be a sign...

'98 Opening Day Game voted #1 on NFL Network's "Top 10 Opening Days"

Feeling the good Opening Day Vibes Yet?
Let's POUND IT DOWN ARIZONA'S THROAT!

90-O!!!!!!!

Man would I love for Gore to bust one like this!
Originally posted by teeohh:
For the Cardinals . . . WR Anquan Boldin (hamstring, WR Early Doucet (ribs) and QB Brian St. Pierre (back) are questionable. WR Steve Breaston (knee), WR Sean Morey (ribs) and S Matt Ware (shoulder) are probable.

their receivers are all f**ked up

we need to hit them in the mouth! put the fear of god in them! knock them so hard they cry for their mamas! i don't care if they're late hits or unnecessary, on their first drive we have to make them scared to catch a pass!!!!

Thats one thing I missed about our defense in the glory years. Opposing receivers had the fear that they were gonna get lit up by Ronnie anytime they came across the middle. Hopefully Goldson can be physical enough to do that for us this season and in the future.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go Niners, Go!
I think it's a mistake to run the ball 90% of the time with Gore. We need a better split between him and Coffee...it benefits just about everyone involved.

As far as 60% running...well I have no problem with that if we have success on the ground but lets be real here...that's not going to happen.

We just need to win the TOP or we have absolutely zero chance. We can't afford any 3 and outs. Long drives that end in points is what we need...we need to move the ball down the field slowly and waste the entire play clock.

Unless we can come up with some ridiculously good blitz packages, Kurt Warner is going to have all day and carve us apart so we have to keep that O off the field.
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Originally posted by Black59Razor:
Must be a sign...

'98 Opening Day Game voted #1 on NFL Network's "Top 10 Opening Days"

Feeling the good Opening Day Vibes Yet?
Let's POUND IT DOWN ARIZONA'S THROAT!

90-O!!!!!!!

Man would I love for Gore to bust one like this!

According to ESPN Madden simulation the niners win

http://espn.go.com/videogames/simulation/nfl2010?id=4463319

box scores look interesting
Originally posted by ads_2006:

hill only completes 4 passes lol oh man that would be ugly

Originally posted by ads_2006:

hill only completes 4 passes lol oh man that would be ugly

lol since when is chris cooley on the team!
Quote:
Boldin thinks it would be "stupid" to risk further injury
Posted by Josh Alper on September 12, 2009 12:23 PM ET

As Mr. Florio told you during yesterday's wrap-up of the Friday injury reports, Cardinals wide receiver Anquan Boldin is listed as questionable because of a hamstring injury.

Of course, Boldin's middle name might as well be questionable because of how rarely he's guaranteed to be a part of the Arizona offense. So what's this week's version?

Based on comments from Boldin on Friday, it sounds like he's leaning toward being on the sidelines.

"I don't want to do anything at this juncture to set it back ... You don't want to risk getting injured and then being out four weeks," Boldin said. "That would be stupid. It's a long season. It's only Week 1. I'd rather sit out game one as opposed to sitting out four or five other games."

Coach Ken Whisenhunt had a similar comment when asked about Boldin's status for the game, although he held out hope that the wideout could "push through this game and not have any issues." The issue probably won't be decided until the Cardinals have to declare their inactives on Sunday afternoon, but it doesn't sound like Boldin's quite ready to go yet.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/12/boldin-thinks-it-would-be-stupid-to-risk-further-injury/
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Quote:

As Mr. Florio told you during yesterday's wrap-up of the Friday injury reports, Cardinals wide receiver Anquan Boldin is listed as questionable because of a hamstring injury.

Of course, Boldin's middle name might as well be questionable because of how rarely he's guaranteed to be a part of the Arizona offense. So what's this week's version?

Based on comments from Boldin on Friday, it sounds like he's leaning toward being on the sidelines.

"I don't want to do anything at this juncture to set it back ... You don't want to risk getting injured and then being out four weeks," Boldin said. "That would be stupid. It's a long season. It's only Week 1. I'd rather sit out game one as opposed to sitting out four or five other games."

Coach Ken Whisenhunt had a similar comment when asked about Boldin's status for the game, although he held out hope that the wideout could "push through this game and not have any issues." The issue probably won't be decided until the Cardinals have to declare their inactives on Sunday afternoon, but it doesn't sound like Boldin's quite ready to go yet.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/12/boldin-thinks-it-would-be-stupid-to-risk-further-injury/

he's scared
I hope boldin decides he doesnt want to play.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Quote:

he's scared

i dont blame him for being scared..haha
Share 49ersWebzone