LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 347 users in the forums

John P. Lopez=DOUCHE!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AKfanster:
WOW, what a horrible article. I like how he says the Texans are playoff bound cause "Schaub is DUE" for a full healthy season!

Using that logic, we should be a lock for the postseason. M.Smith, A.Smith, D.Goldson, Gore, J.Hill, Morgan, and Spencer are all "due" for a full healthy season.

In the NFL, nobody is ever due for a healthy season. Players are lucky when they survive a season w/o injury.
Forget this guy! He'll be eating his words by the end of the season!
the 49ers NEVER considered vick. also, look at the stats, a major knock on vick is how many times he gets sacked. he runs like a mad man, but he also gets sacked A TON. go ahead, look it up. this guy doesnt do research.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by KNRO1670:
This guy gets paid for his doucheness?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/john_lopez/08/05/trends/1.html

Worst written article so far!

almost all the writers at SI are douches especially that ross tucker f**k i cant stand that guy

Oh My God.....Ross Fuc**ng Tucker, You know it only took me about a week after he started on Sirius to hate everything about this guy. I have never NEVER heard anyone say anything as dumb as he says.
at this article.
you guys gotta remember alot of people hate the niners. I dont understand why but love to see the 9ers under perform. Collinsworth admitted it saying he hates the niners because they beat him in the superbowl. Who cares what this no name writer says anyway
If I were Singletary, I'd be worried about Smith and Hill too.

Smith is a bust. Hill is a good backup at best.

We have what we have.
Wow.

Calling Mike the ''anti Walsh'' and predicting a Singletary midseason collapse?

wtf?
  • ASHYLARRY51
  • Info N/A
why is this a bad article...he was just pointing out the obvious in this article...we're not a good team last yr until singletary came in...the one thing about the fans of this website is with every bad comment a journalists puts out there everyone is in a up roar...just to remind you guys we were 7-9, we haven't even come close except last year to making it to the playoffs...stop thinking that we are the team of old and accept that fact that this team is a young and trying to find an identity which Coach Sing is already implementing

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
si.com = lol
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Originally posted by AKfanster:
WOW, what a horrible article. I like how he says the Texans are playoff bound cause "Schaub is DUE" for a full healthy season!

Using that logic, we should be a lock for the postseason. M.Smith, A.Smith, D.Goldson, Gore, J.Hill, Morgan, and Spencer are all "due" for a full healthy season.

In the NFL, nobody is ever due for a healthy season. Players are lucky when they survive a season w/o injury.

That was kinda my point. Just cause a player gets injuried alot, doesn't mean they're "due". Using that logic, J.Jennings should've been solid last season.
Hello McFly!!!

IT was about why we would not be that surprise team. Just like why everything the the earlier paragraph was why we would be that suprise team.
People need to get the panties out they........
The article was ok until the "why it wont fly" part. WHY wont it fly? He doesnt say, he just predicts it. I find it hard for a good disaplined team to collapse, the way he, John P. says it will. Its just another sports writer trying to call it first. When the smoke clears on this 2009 season, I think we will see a more improved team, and a contender, with only a few peices missing. John P. Lopez=lost.
Do you see what happens when you hire raider fans as reporters?
Share 49ersWebzone