LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

27th out of 32?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Apples:
We won't get any respect because we haven't earned it. We continue to have losing seasons.

We ARE a bad team until we prove otherwise. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

Get off the Niners forum! I'm sure you can find your Raiders forum on the internet somewhere.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Would be an accurate rating for the 2015 49ers (27th).

I wonder what a Seahawk fan would say.... same thing?
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
We won't get any respect because we haven't earned it. We continue to have losing seasons.

We ARE a bad team until we prove otherwise. Why is this so hard for people to understand?

Get off the Niners forum! I'm sure you can find your Raiders forum on the internet somewhere.

you do realize you responded to a post from 2009 right?
I remember the year Jim took over everyone has us going 1-15 and drafting Luck... lol. I say the team has WAY more questions back then, then we do now. If we have a good draft and stay healthy we should be back in the hunt. I'd rather us have low expectations and be underrated. Kap seems to play best when the pressure is low.
Originally posted by jreff22:

• Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by jreff22:

Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Would be an accurate rating for the 2015 49ers (27th).

I wonder what a Seahawk fan would say.... same thing?

I was actually wondering what a 49ers fan would say but
Share 49ersWebzone