There are 281 users in the forums

27th out of 32?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by BrodieFan:
Great non-answer, Krizay! Shows your age and level of maturity. Thanks. Now I know what I'm dealing with here.

I answered you. Then you quote the post in which I answered you. Then ask basically the same question when the answer is right above you.

Let me just post for the record that I think your an interesting poster and I'd rather not argue with you. Sometimes for some reason, your posts annoy me and I react, but I do enjoy your posts. Sorry about the personal digs.
Great non-answer, Krizay! Shows your age and level of maturity. Thanks. Now I know what I'm dealing with here.

I answered you. Then you quote the post in which I answered you. Then ask basically the same question when the answer is right above you.

Let me just post for the record that I think your an interesting poster and I'd rather not argue with you. Sometimes for some reason, your posts annoy me and I react, but I do enjoy your posts. Sorry about the personal digs.

Wow, yeah krizay is a cool poster man, ya dig into em then appologise lmao!
Just count to 10 and breath deep?
  • krizay
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Grigga2021:
I just dont get how teams that we beat are ahead of us, its not difficult. There are even teams that had worse records then us last year placed ahead of us, again, something like that = no respect.

agreed. that was my whole point earlier.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking?week=0&season=2008

ATL and MIA were ranked last before the start of last season and both made the playoffs. It doesn't matter where you start but where you finish.
Safe to say, the people at NFL Network are idiots
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
we have the same players that showed mediocrity at times and flashes of brilliance at others. we really don't know for sure what we have until they strap it on.

we have gone from uncoordinated to mis- coordinated to hopefully coordinated on offense.

This should make a huge difference.

a simple review of the roster compared to last year doesn't tell the true story in my opinion.
[ Edited by WestCoastNut on Jul 1, 2009 at 8:05 AM ]
Until I see some production, the ranking is a fair ranking... I see things are looking up for us but, then again I thought that last year and the year before... So, umm yeah I shall wait a few games before I get out the"we get no respect" card.
All the more reason to kick some ass this year!
Originally posted by 49ermark:
Until I see some production, the ranking is a fair ranking... I see things are looking up for us but, then again I thought that last year and the year before... So, umm yeah I shall wait a few games before I get out the"we get no respect" card.

x2

• irief
  • Veteran
Who cares where we are ranked on paper by a bunch of people who have nothing better to do with their time. The only thing that matters is what happens during the season.
we live in a country where people vote for a president based on skin color and what kind of hobbies he has.

of course a panel of people from this country who voted a good and upcoming team as 27th best out of 32 teams has no merit whatsoever. or much brain power.
Well on paper other teams have gotten better. Either by addition or by being healthier. We on the other hand used our money to resign players already under contract.

We gained a rookie WR and a backup RB. While losing our #2 CB.

How high exactly do you expect us to be ranked.

honestly, you could make a case that Dre Bly was an upgrade over Harris. i dont think that should downgrade us at all.
Who cares,it's a rating from people who have never played football...
I'm sure if NFL teams made the list we wouldn't be 27th.
Share 49ersWebzone