LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Countdown to Training Camp: 0 days

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for highwayone.
Originally posted by 5TIME49:
Originally posted by highwayone:

I like that pic, quick what year was it from?
Ah shoot, either 1989 season first rd or 1988 season. I think89 season played in Jan 1990.
  • Clementi
  • Info N/A
Love that starting this week there will be news of the 49ers on the field until next year! The time has come, all is right in the world!!!!!!!!

Clementi
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
1 day
Finally!! The damn offseason is waaaay toooo long!!!
Coffee still unsigned and Crabtree heading for a holdout. Lots to do in the next 24 hours..........
Originally posted by mayo63:
1 day

wooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by DANADA:
1 day

wooooooooooooooo

+1
36 days. Thought I'd start the countdown a little early since not much is going on.

Not 36 no more.
Our first official practice isn't until Saturday. Until then we're really not going to hear anything except getting Coffee signed and hopefully Crabtree as well.

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Our first official practice isn't until Saturday. Until then we're really not going to hear anything except getting Coffee signed and hopefully Crabtree as well.

Man, I'm going to be traveling up north for the Saturday morning practice session. I really hope Crabtree is out there, that would suck if he holds out in my only chance to see him on the field.
What time is everyone trying to get there on Saturday? I'm getting there NICE and EARLY.
Originally posted by teeohh:
I'm looking forward to our first preseason game, 3 weeks mothaf**ka!

18 DAYS!!!! mothaf**ka!

Originally posted by Psinex:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:

Man, I'm going to be traveling up north for the Saturday morning practice session. I really hope Crabtree is out there, that would suck if he holds out in my only chance to see him on the field.

Same here, although I'm sure I'll see him on the field on gameday. I wanted to see how he looks in his first practice with the team on Saturday, but it's starting to look less and less feasible.
Share 49ersWebzone