LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 266 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is what I don't get...they allow you to go to big box stores such as Costco but not go to an outdoor event even if it's not at full capacity.
Originally posted by dj43:
This is just a power play by the county just to show they can. They do the same thing to the announcers who have to wear masks here but nowhere else. Crazy.
This so called power play was made back in August. SCC also started clsoing before Newsom made his decision and is the reason why a county with the most population in the Bay Area is not surging out of control.

Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
This is what I don't get...they allow you to go to big box stores such as Costco but not go to an outdoor event even if it's not at full capacity.
Essential needs vs luxury wants
This is why the following the science and data line is all bs. The state health officials say it is ok I am assuming based on the data they have looked at.

SC says nope.
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:
This is why the following the science and data line is all bs. The state health officials say it is ok I am assuming based on the data they have looked at.

SC says nope.
This is not a Science data call. Remember there is no vaccine.
Lol at SC. What a bunch of clowns
Originally posted by miked1978:
Lol at SC. What a bunch of clowns

f**k that piece of s**t suburb.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

What you mean?

Officials at all levels of government have always said their decisions are based on what the science and data tells them.

So the states health officials seem to think by their decision that the science and data allows for a certain number of fans at outdoor games.
Originally posted by NickMullensBDN:

What you mean?

Officials at all levels of government have always said their decisions are based on what the science and data tells them.

So the states health officials seem to think by their decision that the science and data allows for a certain number of fans at outdoor games.
They are just going off numbers. going off numbers doesn't mean COVID is dead or can't be spread.

The numbers is for opening up the economy
They are just going off numbers. going off numbers doesn't mean COVID is dead or can't be spread.

They are going off the rate of positive tests which has decreased a lot and is really low in that piece of s**t County. No risk to sit in a socially distanced outdoor stadium with masks on. There is no risk at all.

Get your government hands off my football
[ Edited by sacniner on Oct 20, 2020 at 3:17 PM ]
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Is it going to be for season ticket holders or first come?

If they ever sell tickets season ticket holders who rolled their 2020 money to 2021 will supposedly get priority. But in reality suite owners and the 80k SBL holders will get priority. 13k isn't a lot of tickets, it will be like the Super Bowl ticket lottery. Very few normal season ticket holders on this site will actually score tickets. Most fans will have to get them through secondary market.

Originally posted by sacniner:

They are going off the rate of positive tests which has decreased a lot and is really low in that piece of s**t County. No risk to sit in a socially distanced outdoor stadium with masks on. There is no risk at all.

Get your government hands off my football
The decrease didn't happen by itself and the decreasing numbers doesn't make the virus less infectious.

Plus i read they are continuing talks on the new info. The Status of no fans can change as the next game is in 3 weeks
The decrease didn't happen by itself and the decreasing numbers doesn't make the virus less infectious.

Plus i read they are continuing talks on the new info. The Status of no fans can change as the next game is in 3 weeks

Ah... something else is happening within that three weeks
  • dj43
Originally posted by dj43:
This is just a power play by the county just to show they can. They do the same thing to the announcers who have to wear masks here but nowhere else. Crazy.
This so called power play was made back in August. SCC also started clsoing before Newsom made his decision and is the reason why a county with the most population in the Bay Area is not surging out of control.

If masks and social distancing are truly the answer, those goals can easily be met in a 25-50% capacity situation.

People know to wash their hands and use sanitizer when provided. All those things are in play already.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by ForeverYoung8:
Is it going to be for season ticket holders or first come?

If they ever sell tickets season ticket holders who rolled their 2020 money to 2021 will supposedly get priority. But in reality suite owners and the 80k SBL holders will get priority. 13k isn't a lot of tickets, it will be like the Super Bowl ticket lottery. Very few normal season ticket holders on this site will actually score tickets. Most fans will have to get them through secondary market.

What a bunch of maroons running Santa Clara. Well they should take a pay cut similar to the stadium employees who have been unable to work since March.
I live in Los Angeles, it's even more frustrating here.

When those Santa Clara officials try and attend a game in a luxury suite going forward, Niners better deny request for special accommodations.
Share 49ersWebzone