There are 212 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm ok with waiting on attending games. Better to be safe than sorry. This is a pandemic, people, there's lives on the line. Let's keep some perspective here
Guess I'll be making a trip to LA and Dallas this year
I live in Dallas - I plan on attending that game. Should whoop their ass and get to see my boys live! I think im going to the world series tomorrow as well
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by dj43:
This is just a power play by the county just to show they can. They do the same thing to the announcers who have to wear masks here but nowhere else. Crazy.
This so called power play was made back in August. SCC also started clsoing before Newsom made his decision and is the reason why a county with the most population in the Bay Area is not surging out of control.

If masks and social distancing are truly the answer, those goals can easily be met in a 25-50% capacity situation.

People know to wash their hands and use sanitizer when provided. All those things are in play already.
Where have you been the last 7 months. Those are not answers, but it's the very least you can do when you need to be around others.. and that is pretty hard for some to do. If the majority of people outside the bay area knew how to wash their hands and follow guidelines properly, we wouldn't be in this mess.

The uproar with people upset on this subject truly shows we are not ready, when COVID is still highly infectious and with no vaccine coming out anytime soon.

One of the Matt B's said the Team and Officials are going to revist the talks they had in August, but for now it's not anytime soon which can mean a lot of things.
Originally posted by tankle104:
I live in Dallas - I plan on attending that game. Should whoop their ass and get to see my boys live! I think im going to the world series tomorrow as well
What are this ticket costs going for both games ?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

You really want to watch this skeleton crew play in person, ninerfan4life?
  • jcs
  • Veteran
I wonder if we can break our lease with Santa Clara now that they won't let us play in the stadium?
Originally posted by jcs:
I wonder if we can break our lease with Santa Clara now that they won't let us play in the stadium?

Doubtful. I'd expect a very robust, and applicable, force majeure clause in the lease agreement.
Any chance Levi's opens up to fans come next season?

Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
depends on the county. So far all sports are still being played elsewhere

Next season? LOL. Maybe in 2022.

I fully expect the team to have to play/practice in Arizona for all of 2021.
Originally posted by captveg:

Next season? LOL. Maybe in 2022.

I fully expect the team to have to play/practice in Arizona for all of 2021.

I wouldn't lock that in just yet. We'll see how the vaccine situation plays out. How much of the population can get it and how effective the numbers are because of it.
  • thl408
https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/147335-levis-stadium-expected-welcome-back-49ers-capacity-season/

Share 49ersWebzone