Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The red endzones are coming...

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Originally posted by tohara3:

Don't forget the Red-white-and blue yard markers....
Gold 50 yard line would be nice too- like 1982 :)

i hope one endzone says san francisco and the other 49ers
The red paint they use needs to be brighter
January 11th. I Can't wait to see all the "Levis has no home field, nothing will be better than Candlestick" narrative to evaporate before everyone's very eyes
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Dec 31, 2019 at 10:38 AM ]
Anyone know when we can start tailgating AND is there a webzine tailgate group? Thanks

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

What's this for? It won't play when I click it
Originally posted by tohara3:

YES!!!!
Originally posted by sanfran49:
Anyone know when we can start tailgating AND is there a webzine tailgate group? Thanks

Blue lots should open up 4 hrs before. I would assume
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
January 11th. I Can't wait to see all the "Levis has no home field, nothing will be better than Candlestick" narrative to evaporate before everyone's very eyes

Levi's will be rocking. Every night game has been loud as hell. The Falcons and Cards games were weak. Even our own announcers called us out on those two. I think that's typical but I expect everyone to be standing up for the majority of the game and yelling. It will be just like the Seattle and Pack game but better
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:

Levi's will be rocking. Every night game has been loud as hell. The Falcons and Cards games were weak. Even our own announcers called us out on those two. I think that's typical but I expect everyone to be standing up for the majority of the game and yelling. It will be just like the Seattle and Pack game but better

It will be a sea of red with everyone waving their rally towels and screaming their lungs out. Can't f**ken wait!!
Share 49ersWebzone