Complete 2024 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Revealed →

There are 145 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by stefano89:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Originally posted by wailers15:
Need to pick it up this Saturday. Last two games have been pathetic. Levi's will never been an intense home field advantage. I just don't see it happening.

Part of it is just the lackadaisical Bay Area population. With these tickets now being expensive on the secondary market, you have a bunch of "non-football" fans going just because the niners are the hot event in town

clearly neither of you were at the seahawks game this year, or the packers game. or the browns game. or the TNF game a couple years ago against the rams that went into OT.

lol clearly you haven't read past posts. Yes the Hawks & Packers game were loud. Night games seem to be the loudest at Levi's. Other than that Levi's will never be a home field advantage. Hence my "last two games have been pathetic" statement, They were and you cannot argue that, especially last game.
Originally posted by stefano89:
Need to pick it up this Saturday. Last two games have been pathetic. Levi's will never been an intense home field advantage. I just don't see it happening.

Part of it is just the lackadaisical Bay Area population. With these tickets now being expensive on the secondary market, you have a bunch of "non-football" fans going just because the niners are the hot event in town

clearly neither of you were at the seahawks game this year, or the packers game. or the browns game. or the TNF game a couple years ago against the rams that went into OT.

lol clearly you haven't read past posts. Yes the Hawks & Packers game were loud. Night games seem to be the loudest at Levi's. Other than that Levi's will never be a home field advantage. Hence my "last two games have been pathetic" statement, They were and you cannot argue that, especially last game.

" Levi's will never been an intense home field advantage" is the statement thats not true. levis already has a home field advantage, fans cant just keep cherry picking the quiet games or the bad games to keep saying "look levis isnt loud enough for me, i told you!" to try to drill that point. you think the seahawks and chiefs home field has been crazy loud for every single home game in its history. no.

im sure the last 1 home game was quieter, we lost, i wasnt there but the falcons game on TV sounded loud. as loud as the seahawks or packers game? nope, but louder than last years games or the years before games at levis? hell ya. the last home game before that was the packers game which was not quiet at all. until the 4th quarter when everyone left. so no the last 2 games at levis were not both quiet

lets be real here we cant just make this sky high standard of hey we have no home field advantage if levis isnt louder than century link, or cherry pick the quieter games to say "look that game wasnt loud enough so we have no home field advantage". the crowd involvement and noise is directly based on the teams success, every teams stadiums are quieter when their team is s**t. which is why levis has been quiet, wev been s**t ever since wev moved there. its not based on being in silicon valley as much as people think. yes the crowd is a different group and its a different location and its more expensive but stop falling for that fake news bs narrative the media is pushing that since levis is in silicon valley that means die hards arent at the game or its only fair weather fans there. its BS the media is pushing into headlines that 49er fans should be able to see right through but unfortunately their falling it. amusingly the ones who go to games the least are the ones who believe it the most!

same with the pictures of right after halftime when no ones in their seats and the media cant wait to say "look no ones at the game" even though the truth is its an almost sold out game and the fans are doing other things inside the stadium besides sitting in their seats because we have a brand new great stadium with other things to see an do. see it for what it is not what the TV tells you it is.

sorry for the paragraph im just tired of people looking and searching for ways to say levis sucks. i think thats a naive perspective that can easily be fixed by driving an hour north to the dump in the oakland they call the coliseum. you wanna see a real s**tty stadium situation, check that out. levis is a brand new stadium and wev been garbage every year wev been there until now, give it a chance at least.
So except for the games that Levi's had a home field advantage, it doesn't have a home field advantage.
The crowd has been great this year, home and road. It was loud many moments of the ATL game, even. I understand bashing the stadium the last few years, but this year? stfu with that. The fans have been loud and proud, and Levi's has been building character
Originally posted by sacniner:
The crowd has been great this year, home and road. It was loud many moments of the ATL game, even. I understand bashing the stadium the last few years, but this year? stfu with that. The fans have been loud and proud, and Levi's has been building character

agreed. and this is coming from a fan who LOVED candlestick. i loved the stadium, the history, the legacy and the way it went out with those last couple teams an the playoff games there. BUT it was time to move on to something new. it was so old, so broken down i really wish they would have just built a newer stadium there or nearby or in the city but they didnt. they had to get out of that area because those neighborhoods around it were real bad. too much crime. unfortunately thats part of what drove them to santa clara, hunters point was just getting so bad with the crime its not a place any stadium can live an do well.

bro that ATL game was a joke compared to all the other home games. lol it was far from loud. Please you even have the radio announcers all week calling that out. sorry the Zona game was a drop off compared to the other games, and the Falcons game was even more of a drop off. If it wasn't then why would the announcers be calling it out?
Night games the crowd gets up no doubt about that.
  • da209
  • Veteran

bro that ATL game was a joke compared to all the other home games. lol it was far from loud. Please you even have the radio announcers all week calling that out. sorry the Zona game was a drop off compared to the other games, and the Falcons game was even more of a drop off. If it wasn't then why would the announcers be calling it out?
Night games the crowd gets up no doubt about that.

I have to disagree it was loud in key 3rd downs. It wasn't as loud as the Seahawks and packers but the fans did their part. Looking forward to tomorrow.
[ Edited by da209 on Dec 20, 2019 at 8:30 PM ]
Wished the end zones were painted red for the Rams game....team had clinched a playoff berth and it would've fit in with Christmas
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Wished the end zones were painted red for the Rams game....team had clinched a playoff berth and it would've fit in with Christmas

I recall that the end zones used to be painted red for all December home games in addition to the playoffs. I know we did this as recently as 2017, and the dec 2015 game vs Cincinnati. Here's to hoping we host the divisional and then NFCCG at levis with the Quentin font and red end zones
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I recall that the end zones used to be painted red for all December home games in addition to the playoffs. I know we did this as recently as 2017, and the dec 2015 game vs Cincinnati. Here's to hoping we host the divisional and then NFCCG at levis with the Quentin font and red end zones

Good regular season for Levi's. 6-2 at home, and even both losses came down to the wire. Crowd was into the games now that there was a solid team to root for. No bad news about fan altercations from what I could tell. No field turf issues. The spat with Santa Clara sucks, but it'll work itself out.

Pic courtesy of u/RatedRGamer on reddit
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 22, 2019 at 12:12 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Pic courtesy of u/RatedRGamer on reddit

Now that's what I'm talking about!! Nice seats too. I think we're across from you to the right more. 20 yd line
Playoffs at Levi's. Cannot. F***ing. Wait.
Levi's gonna be rocking come Jan 11! Quest for six!
Share 49ersWebzone