There are 211 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Hawaii49er:
Originally posted by wailers15:
I have to say I was a tad bummed I thought it would be as loud or louder than the Seahawks game. Was fun though. Wish we got the flag handouts

That's crazy, I thought it was crazy loud yesterday. There were more packers fans in the stadium than I'd prefer but atleast we whooped them. Sadly, I could hear them a little when we were on offense.

I upgraded to Club seats on the visitors side and took great joy watching then leave early. Some fans were heckling them on how well their beloved #12 played last night.

It was loud but it wasn't as loud as it was at the Seattle game. That game was loud.
Oh we were part of that loud contingent that was giving the packer fans hell upon leaving
levis sounded lit af
I have to say I was a tad bummed I thought it would be as loud or louder than the Seahawks game. Was fun though. Wish we got the flag handouts

I think the Seahawks and Packer games were both incredibly loud. Everyone I have seen posting about it said the same thing. You are literally the first person I have seen comment about it not being loud enough.
Got my invoice for playoff tickets
Our last two games should be mostly 49er fans.

I would be shocked if there are any falcons fans and the Rams should be out of it by then.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Our last two games should be mostly 49er fans.

I would be shocked if there are any falcons fans and the Rams should be out of it by then.

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

I think the Seahawks and Packer games were both incredibly loud. Everyone I have seen posting about it said the same thing. You are literally the first person I have seen comment about it not being loud enough.

Lol it was loud but not nearly as loud as the hawks game. All my buds seem to agree too
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Lol it was loud but not nearly as loud as the hawks game. All my buds seem to agree too

I think that's because there were way more packers fans in the seats than seahawk fans. More Niners fans means more noise for the team. The packers fans travel well, as we all know.
Webzone tailgate at Levis??
Originally posted by 49ersFan:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/191325-official-wz-tailgate-thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/191325-official-wz-tailgate-thread

Thanks Stoney
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Thanks Stoney

I should've checked here before.
Need to pick it up this Saturday. Last two games have been pathetic. Levi's will never been an intense home field advantage. I just don't see it happening.
Need to pick it up this Saturday. Last two games have been pathetic. Levi's will never been an intense home field advantage. I just don't see it happening.

Part of it is just the lackadaisical Bay Area population. With these tickets now being expensive on the secondary market, you have a bunch of "non-football" fans going just because the niners are the hot event in town
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:

Part of it is just the lackadaisical Bay Area population. With these tickets now being expensive on the secondary market, you have a bunch of "non-football" fans going just because the niners are the hot event in town

clearly neither of you were at the seahawks game this year, or the packers game. or the browns game. or the TNF game a couple years ago against the rams that went into OT.
Share 49ersWebzone