There are 663 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Has anyone attended the Red Zone Rally yet? Any feedback on that? My understanding is it's all you can eat and drink (including beer). I bought a couple tickets for the Chiefs game.

Anyone have an update on SRO sections as far as where they are and which ones seem to be the best?

Additionally, anyone see DSLRs in the stadium? I searched stadium and fan pics online and tried looking for them, but didn't see any. I just don't want to have to be turned away on game day.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Are they really going to play "turn down for what" after every TD?

Yeah, that would be one of my few complaints is the music... they've got this incredible sound system, but entire pre-game it's nothing but hip-hop...not everyone there thinks Drake is the pinnacle of musical enjoyment. I like some rap and don't mind it if you're going to mix in something else, but it's like they have it tuned to KMEL. And even during the game, it's about all you hear. I think the only time there's even a hint of rock is when it's 3rd down, then you get like 2 seconds of Metallica or that type of music that gets you fired up. I get it that music is one of those things where you can't always please everyone, but for f*** sake, change it up a bit, give me some "Thunderstruck" once in a while.
Originally posted by ncsujen:
Has anyone attended the Red Zone Rally yet? Any feedback on that? My understanding is it's all you can eat and drink (including beer). I bought a couple tickets for the Chiefs game.

Anyone have an update on SRO sections as far as where they are and which ones seem to be the best?

Additionally, anyone see DSLRs in the stadium? I searched stadium and fan pics online and tried looking for them, but didn't see any. I just don't want to have to be turned away on game day.

In regards to SRO's they are first come first serve and are dotted all long the rim of the concourse. There is also SRO on the 3rd deck patios on the North and South Endzone. There really isn't a bad view from SRO IMHO, but best views are personal preference.

[ Edited by 74offsuit on Aug 25, 2014 at 8:30 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The Live View page has been down for a couple of days now, looks like it's going to be permanent.
We have problems with our grass
Seats are breaking
Parking sucks
I ordered nachos via mobile and got cotton candy
We don't get loud enough on third downs

Are we going to miss candlestick?!

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
seats are breaking ?
Originally posted by susweel:
seats are breaking ?

yea this dude's arm rest at the end of my row broke off!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
another whats up thread today , my poor aching head.... now this post has validity only due to the sod thing. on the plus side i noted a pepsi sign so that means they do pepsi and not coke products?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
seats are breaking ?

that was buzz when he heard bradford is gone for the year
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by verb1der:
seats are breaking ?

that was buzz when he heard bradford is gone for the year

Interesting take on the age demographics. I didn't notice until I read this recent post. http://www.sfgate.com/opinion/diaz/article/Where-the-kids-aren-t-5706333.php

Only time I saw families/kids was during the SBL open house and training camp practices. However, the (2) preseason games have shown the opposite or maybe it's confirmation bias.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
edit
[ Edited by Happs on Aug 25, 2014 at 11:02 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Happs, where do you get these pics from?
Granted that it's only preseason, what's the report on stadium noise in there?

On my TV, you guys are rockin'

Inquiring minds (poor people) want to know
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Granted that it's only preseason, what's the report on stadium noise in there?

On my TV, you guys are rockin'

Inquiring minds (poor people) want to know

I was in the 232-235 area... Thought the crowd noise coming from that area was poor. Only a couple people yelling Defense on Third down. No one yelling on first or second down. Hard to tell about the noise in a preseason game. Chicago will be the real test, but most everyone around me only yelled when the Niners made a great play. I felt most were there to just wait for the touchdowns... Hopefully I am wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone