LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 376 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Glad I didn't get a gold one. Kinda hard to see. Doesn't pop.

Yeah me too, kind of look like s**t lol

Ya they should have made the writing on the "gold" bricks in red....or at least in black so that the names pop better. It pretty much defeats the purpose of the whole thing if someone can't casually look down and see the name clearly without having to squint. I am sure this was brought up during the whole process but they probably didn't want to use any paint for the inscriptions on the bricks since it would fade a little over time. The people who bought the red bricks definitely made the right choice. Not a huge deal though.
Originally posted by ninertico:

Section 420, no?

My seats for the Eagles game is in Section 418, not to far off of this angle. There is honestly no such thing as a bad seat in the house at this stadium. Great sight lines from every angle. Love this stadium
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
so is the home side the one with the suites ?
Originally posted by goodthings19:
My seats for the Eagles game is in Section 418, not to far off of this angle. There is honestly no such thing as a bad seat in the house at this stadium. Great sight lines from every angle. Love this stadium

My seats are in that area.
Originally posted by susweel:
so is the home side the one with the suites ?

Yep

Section 420, no?

I believe the poster from reddit said it was from his seat in section 420. Good eye, bro. lol

This is kind of a random question but does anybody know where on the suite tower that the broadcasting booth is located for telecasts?

This is kind of a random question but does anybody know where on the suite tower that the broadcasting booth is located for telecasts?

I asked that question on my tour last year, and the guide pointed it out. It's on the lower half of the suite tower and it's a box surrounded by a white frame, IIRC.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I asked that question on my tour last year, and the guide pointed it out. It's on the lower half of the suite tower and it's a box surrounded by a white frame, IIRC.

Thank you much good sir. I wanted to see if I could spot it on the tower. Could you imagine the excitement of being the broadcast crew to do a telecast for the first regular season game at a brand new billion dollar stadium?
Glad I didn't get a gold one. Kinda hard to see. Doesn't pop.

That's why they were cheaper.

I'm sure they are easier to read than the picture would indicate. That's the sin shining on them directly. I have my brick at home and its MUCH easier to read than that.

My bigger concern tho is that the letters will rub off.

Here is a shot of the inside.

Are the 2k and 5k sbls all sold out?
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Are the 2k and 5k sbls all sold out?

http://www.levisstadium.com/experience/tour/

Click on "Find Your Seats".

That should tell you exactly what sections are still open. I'm not sure how up to date it is though.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp

Section 420, no?

I believe the poster from reddit said it was from his seat in section 420. Good eye, bro. lol
im right next to this section 418
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

Section 420, no?

im right next to this section 418

Honestly, this photo just shows that the seats are pretty damn good even in the 400s in the corner of the endzone. Great sightlines and closer to the field than you'd expect.
Share 49ersWebzone