LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 428 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Anyone heard on when we will have to pay our season ticket? And parking costs?

Parking are for Club seats only

The garage and great America lot are. But they will still probably offer prepaid parking in the other rented lots (rumored to be $40). Not sure who they will offer that to.

Invoices supposed to go out in April. Full payment due in June.

Exactly. The parking directly next to the stadium is club, but the 49ers have worked with local business to arrange for 20k+ other parking spots. Those will be offered to the regular folk at whatever price the 49ers work out with the owners of the lotts.
Anyone heard on when we will have to pay our season ticket? And parking costs?

Parking are for Club seats only

The garage and great America lot are. But they will still probably offer prepaid parking in the other rented lots (rumored to be $40). Not sure who they will offer that to.

Invoices supposed to go out in April. Full payment due in June.

Exactly. The parking directly next to the stadium is club, but the 49ers have worked with local business to arrange for 20k+ other parking spots. Those will be offered to the regular folk at whatever price the 49ers work out with the owners of the lotts.

I doubt the 9ers will have anything to do with offering parking besides the club parking..just like the lots outside of the stick parking
I doubt the 9ers will have anything to do with offering parking besides the club parking..just like the lots outside of the stick parking

I take it you just ignore all articles about the stadium?

Hate agreeing with Reign...but this.

Hate agreeing with Reign...but this.
49ers might have an agreement with the parking spots around the stadium..but that is not going to be part of your ticket package.

Just like the business area at the stick and the motor home parking.
49ers might have an agreement with the parking spots around the stadium..but that is not going to be part of your ticket package.

Again you haven't read any of the articles. The 49ers are going to run the parking in those lotts. You think businesses want to have to worry about organizing that. The parking will be included in your season ticket price just like before.

Again you haven't read any of the articles. The 49ers are going to run the parking in those lotts. You think businesses want to have to worry about organizing that. The parking will be included in your season ticket price just like before.
Link ?
  • Happs
  • Veteran

Link ?

I called the 49ers to find out when the season ticket invoices were coming. They said in mid April and told me the amount of my invoice. The amount that they said was for the tickets only. They didn't mention anything about the parking and I didn't ask. Usually you have the option to pay for parking in your invoice and you pay an extra 300 per season. Maybe that's how it will work. I should call back and ask if parking will be included in the invoice.
Originally posted by Happs:
I called the 49ers to find out when the season ticket invoices were coming. They said in mid April and told me the amount of my invoice. The amount that they said was for the tickets only. They didn't mention anything about the parking and I didn't ask. Usually you have the option to pay for parking in your invoice and you pay an extra 300 per season. Maybe that's how it will work. I should call back and ask if parking will be included in the invoice.

Call and ask? It should be same as before. You have option to add parking in.

Not everyone had that option. I couldn't add parking to my tickets at the stick. They will probably offer some parking packages to reserve ticket holders. Who will they offer it to though is the question.

Not everyone had that option. I couldn't add parking to my tickets at the stick. They will probably offer some parking packages to reserve ticket holders. Who will they offer it to though is the question.

Really? Why didn't you have option at the Stick.

i had parking at the stick, 9ers didn't offer parking outside of their own parking lot as it will be the same in SC

They were sold out.

They were sold out.

Odd, when I came in 2011 I had no trouble getting parking.
Odd, when I came in 2011 I had no trouble getting parking.

Yeah 2011 was the last year it was easy to get. It was offered to me that year and I turned it down because I don't like parking in the main lot and didn't know how many games I would go to. When I went to add it the later years I couldn't. Once we made the playoffs the demand went sky high and the parking sold out.
Share 49ersWebzone