LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 393 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The Tailgaiting issue was that if i can get prepaid parking then i would more likely to tailgate.

I live 3 miles away and i'm not gonna fight for a parking spot if its not prepaid...because i'm not gonna try to beat out some people who are not going to the game who will just show up to tailgate and take up spots

The lots are for the football game. There won't be people in there who aren't going to the game, just like the stick lot you have to have a valid ticket to be inside.
moot point now

of course for that you need a PPP ticket, but not for the outside businesses
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Mar 18, 2014 at 3:49 PM ]
moot point now

You really seem to be struggling with the "outside businesses." They signed contracts with the 49ers to lease their parking lots to the stadium on game days. The parking lots are being run by the 49ers. I'm sure some outside businesses will offer their own parking but not the official parking lots that the stadium was required to secure.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
The Tailgaiting issue was that if i can get prepaid parking then i would more likely to tailgate.

I live 3 miles away and i'm not gonna fight for a parking spot if its not prepaid...because i'm not gonna try to beat out some people who are not going to the game who will just show up to tailgate and take up spots

Just heard from my ticket rep. The 49ers will be handling the parking. So you have the option to buy that add-on much like at the Stick. How that is all exactly going to work (what parking lot you get, etc) she didn't expand on. Just that the parking is being handled by the 49ers.

Price !?!

She said 400.
Damn !
if i can't find my normal tailgate crew..it looks like i'm tailgating at home and walking over.

Sounds about right. They already announced $40 per game....10 games.
moot point now

You really seem to be struggling with the "outside businesses." They signed contracts with the 49ers to lease their parking lots to the stadium on game days. The parking lots are being run by the 49ers. I'm sure some outside businesses will offer their own parking but not the official parking lots that the stadium was required to secure.

He doesn't seem to be grasping the concept.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Mar 18, 2014 at 4:26 PM ]
moot point now

I think youre struggling.

Answer this..do you need a yellow parking pass to park in the business lot, motor home parking and dirt lot outside the main candlestick parking lot?
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Mar 18, 2014 at 6:13 PM ]
moot point now

Answer this..do you need a yellow parking pass to park in the business lot, motor home parking and dirt lot outside the main candlestick parking lot?

No. You don't need a yellow pass to park in the main lot either. Not sure what your point is.

And why are we talking about the stick to prove something about Levi's?
moot point now

No. You don't need a yellow pass to park in the main lot either. Not sure what your point is.

And why are we talking about the stick to prove something about Levi's?

That's why I said its a moot point now

It is a moot point because you are wrong? I thought you said 49ers couldn't sell those outside business lots with season tickets?
Originally posted by Marvin49:

lol i got $85 tix for $40 parking
Just got some more info. There is more than enough spaces for all season ticket holders to tailgate. However only some will allow open flame. They will get your preference in the coming month. And go from there.

It is a moot point because you are wrong? I thought you said 49ers couldn't sell those outside business lots with season tickets?

I said why I thought they wouldn't.. Didn't say they would never...

I said why I thought they wouldn't.. Didn't say they would never...
Just got some more info. There is more than enough spaces for all season ticket holders to tailgate. However only some will allow open flame. They will get your preference in the coming month. And go from there.

That's awesome, thanks for the update!
  • THEB
  • Veteran

Well we already know there will be no open flame on the golf course because of the gasses from the land fill. that was confirmed months ago
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by Marvin49:

lol i got $85 tix for $40 parking

LOL. Thats why I'm not parking. I work 1.3 miles away so will probably walk. If I don't work here anymore I'll probably take light rail.
Share 49ersWebzone