LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree is a 49er!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
raiders fans are so pissed, bey woulda probably been there in the 2nd or 3rd. they said the top 3 receivers were crabtree-------------maclin-harvin. raiders fans are sooooo pissed hahaha
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
raiders fans are so pissed, bey woulda probably been there in the 2nd or 3rd. they said the top 3 receivers were crabtree-------------maclin-harvin. raiders fans are sooooo pissed hahaha

I LOVE IT!! HAHAHA
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

I LOVE IT!! HAHAHA

i know man, every raider fan i talked to today wouldnt even talk about the draft hahaha. and we owe them for being retarded and not taking crabtree. gotta love that 40 yard dash at the combine, thats all al davis has to see and he's convinced hahaha
  • XaNaDu
  • Info N/A
The CRAB
Originally posted by 49erBigmac:
Some peoples names are good enough to never need a nickname CRABBB TREEEEEE is one of those

co-sign
I think Graham Harrell referred to him as Crabs on tv a few times. Not that I'm a proponent of nickname threads or anything...
mr crabs hahahaha. couldnt resist. i like michael crabtree, or crabtree's down the sideline, he could, go, all, the way, touchdown niners!!!
Crabman was pretty good though.
i think Crabtree is just the best
Hopefully in 10 years we can call him the GOAT

Better yet, whats his #number gonna be ??? most of the 80's are retired/gone/taken...And I hate to give him some retread/boring number
^^that would be nice
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Better yet, whats his #number gonna be ??? most of the 80's are retired/gone/taken...And I hate to give him some retread/boring number

If you believe 49ers.com (why would you?!), he's taking 15.
Yuck,,, might as well give him his college number ( #5) ???
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Yuck,,, might as well give him his college number ( #5) ???

Would be GREAT if the NFL made an exception just for him. Damn that would piss Reggie Bush off!
Share 49ersWebzone