LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 281 users in the forums

Michael Crabtree is a 49er!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Yuck,,, might as well give him his college number ( #5) ???

15 is kinda ugly. but he can make it look good with a bunch of yards and TD's next to it on the stats sheet
i wanted him to take 82
  • JR80
  • Veteran
I still have to say it in my thread to believe it! Sooo stoked!
VD is Duke
Walker is D Love
A Smith is dollar bill
Gore is Gore (you don't need a nickname)
Willis is ... IDK Willis
Crabtree is Crabs
who else?
Originally posted by Trajik1:
i wanted him to take 82

why?
  • XaNaDu
  • Info N/A
First we had The GOAT, now we've got The CRAB. It's a magical time in 9erland.
Originally posted by bigtony2tone:
Originally posted by toppdogg32:
Yuck,,, might as well give him his college number ( #5) ???

Would be GREAT if the NFL made an exception just for him. Damn that would piss Reggie Bush off!

I don't think 15 looks that bad. Manny recivers have started to make numbers in the teens look good.Santonio Holmes 10, Larry Fitz 11, Colston 12, Edwards/Buress 17. It all started when Keyshaun Johnson took 19. Did I forget anyone?

Oh Brandon Marshall has 15 he has done well with that number. Maybe that is why it looks alright to me, and Eddie Royal has 19.
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Apr 26, 2009 at 3:44 AM ]
Originally posted by ritchie:
The Itch.

-9fA
Originally posted by 49ers18:
Originally posted by Trajik1:
i wanted him to take 82

why?

That is the only number currently availabe in the 80's. As hard as I tried I could not make that number look good in my mind. It just didn't look right to me. I think 15 looks better.

POSITIVES: Former quarterback who's been one of the nation's most dominant receivers the past two seasons. Big, strong target who plays a physical brand of football. Quickly releases off the line, uses his hands to get separation from defenders, and consistently comes back to the ball out of breaks. Extends his hands offering the quarterback a nice target, and adjusts to the errant throw, making the reception away from his frame. Sells routes, easily makes the reception in stride, and is a sturdy receiver who takes a pounding, but holds onto the throw. Quickly transitions from making the reception to running after the catch, strong as a ball handler, and breaks tackles to pick up additional yardage. Makes the difficult catch in a crowd with defenders draped on him, and displays outstanding concentration. Possesses a sense of timing, plays with good balance, and effortlessly makes the reception in contorted positions while running full speed. Effective downfield blocker.

weve drafted a Jerry Rice/Anquan Boldin hybrid!
[ Edited by Niners99 on Apr 26, 2009 at 4:39 AM ]
  • Faithful6
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by ritchie:
The Itch.

-9fA

How about The Burn? Cuz he burns DBs.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I woke up this morning and had to come here to make sure that was happened yesterday was true. Wow, what a rush. We got Crabby, it's for real.
Originally posted by mayo63:
I woke up this morning and had to come here to make sure that was happened yesterday was true. Wow, what a rush. We got Crabby, it's for real.

yessir I'm in the same boat.

I gotta say. As hung over as i am... lol it feels pretty damn good to wake up this morning... cuz we got crabs
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by solidg2000:
VD is Duke
Walker is D Love
A Smith is dollar bill
Gore is Gore (you don't need a nickname)
Willis is ... IDK Willis
Crabtree is Crabs
who else?

Ochocinco called him "Bam Bam", but I think that's corny. Me, I like "The Beast" for obvious reasons.
Share 49ersWebzone