Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 832 users in the forums

***2024 NFL GameDay Thread***

Shop 49ers game tickets
Good pressure kick
Overtime! I'm hoping for Atlanta to win.
Falcons get the ball vs a tired defense who are without both of their starting safeties. Bucs may not get the ball back.
  • BP13
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,711
wow
You like That!? You got to root for Cousins man.
  • BP13
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,711
Originally posted by Bloodless:
You like That!? You got to root for Cousins man.

mad respect for Cousins
Good game
  • BP13
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,711
Cousins 42/58, 509 yards 4 tds, 1 int
[ Edited by BP13 on Oct 3, 2024 at 8:37 PM ]
Cousins 509 yards passing.
Best game of the year
Originally posted by BP13:
Cousins 42/58, 508 yards 4 tds, 1 int

A Falcons franchise record for passing yards
People who have Cousins on fantasy are going to be hating it. I say hating it because he is likely sitting on their bench.
Great game! Cousins is clutch!
3 rings for the 49ers if we could have gotten Cuz in 2018 ?
I forgot to switch my pickems, I first picked Bucs then changed my mind and said..Falcons by 3 pts. Oh well, my pickems have been a bit of a disaster so far anyway lol

509 yards? Wow
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone