LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Disappointed Packers lost

Shop 49ers game tickets
I wish we could have played you guys this weekend. This loss to Detroit hurts. Enjoy your playoffs and Good luck.
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
I wish we could have played you guys this weekend. This loss to Detroit hurts. Enjoy your playoffs and Good luck.

I think I would of enjoyed a Packers game more as well. I hate playing the Seahawks.

Thanks.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
I think I would of enjoyed a Packers game more as well. I hate playing the Seahawks.

Thanks.

I don't think we would have beaten you guys anyway though.

Thanks.

I don't think we would have beaten you guys anyway though.

I was really surprised the Packers lost to the Lions at home. Christian Watson looks good though. Rodgers just needs to be more healthy next season. Build the defense a little too.
I hope your team turns into the NFC Browns
Originally posted by RiceOwensStokes:
I hope your team turns into the NFC Browns

We probably are heading that way unfortunately.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
We probably are heading that way unfortunately.

So as an outsider looking in. Let's say Arod retires or moves on. What would be your level of interest in Treyed Lance?
[ Edited by krizay on Jan 10, 2023 at 6:01 AM ]
Originally posted by krizay:
So as an outsider looking in. Let's say Arod retires or moves on. What would be your level of interest in Treyed Lance?

Not at all. He isn't that good.

We do have a JG...he doesn't come with Mostert though.
We do have a JG...he doesn't come with Mostert though.

Maybe JG we would be game.

• krizay
  • Veteran

You have to back that kind of comment up with data around these parts. Especially when discussing this particular individual. Care to elaborate on why you feel this way?
Stockholm Syndrome

You have to back that kind of comment up with data around these parts. Especially when discussing this particular individual. Care to elaborate on why you feel this way?

Its sort of like those game shows where you can get the shiny new car or you can take what is in the Box. Who knows, it might be a million dollars or...

Wow you are a GB diehard fan, awesome!!! Now back to reality. I wanted GB. They stink. We would hang 40+on them. Their receivers literally can't catch and Carroll worries me. Great coach. Hopefully Rogers will be back or it will be doldrums for next 10-12 years.

Well mainly cause when he played you guys lost to Chicago.
Share 49ersWebzone