There are 356 users in the forums

Disappointed Packers lost

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
Originally posted by krizay:
So as an outsider looking in. Let's say Arod retires or moves on. What would be your level of interest in Treyed Lance?

Not at all. He isn't that good.

Other teams fans can see it. When you take the bias out.

Why I asked the question
So as an outsider looking in. Let's say Arod retires or moves on. What would be your level of interest in Treyed Lance?

Jordan Love seemingly has improved.

And even his best was never what Lance has put on film thus far.

Jalen Hurts 2021 isn't taking the Eagles to a 14-3 season. He was a big reason the Bucs killed them in the playoffs last year.

Nothing is set in stone yet.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Phew ! Trust me, we escaped by not having to play you guys. Rodgers would've exposed Lenoir and Huff all night long
Yes. Disappointed the niners didn't whu...........ahem...welcome and host such a competitive franchise, such as the Packers from Green Bay , in the later rounds of the playoffs.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Jan 10, 2023 at 11:56 AM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

This. Nobody outside of this delusional fan base thinks he's worth anything right now. Not saying it's never happening, just that his value right now is essentially way less than what this fan base currently values him.

That's absolutely correct. It's what everybody tells me at sports bars too and I agree.

We do have a bunch of extremely biased fan base talking about how Trey flashed play after play when he was on the field, and other teams would be pounding the table to get him. You can see them in the Trey Lance thread.
Originally posted by libertyforever:

This. Nobody outside of this delusional fan base thinks he's worth anything right now. Not saying it's never happening, just that his value right now is essentially way less than what this fan base currently values him.

That's absolutely correct. It's what everybody tells me at sports bars too and I agree.

We do have a bunch of extremely biased fan base talking about how Trey flashed play after play when he was on the field, and other teams would be pounding the table to get him. You can see them in the Trey Lance thread.

Yes I agree.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

BS... who said that?
Originally posted by Waterbear:

BS... who said that?

Genus49 said teams will offer a lot more than a 2nd for Trey.

There have been a bunch of discussions over the last few weeks about Trey's performance on the field. A bunch of them talking about how great Trey played against HOU last season, and against the Seahawks before the injury. And they also said against the Bears, and the defense, OL, WR, the rain, and the refs should be blame for the loss, but not Trey.

lol he's started 4 games…If you can determine a players value in 4 games you should be working for an NFL front office.

Originally posted by DrEll:
Phew ! Trust me, we escaped by not having to play you guys. Rodgers would've exposed Lenoir and Huff all night long

lol please, he couldn't even expose K'Waun and Tartt.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Genus49 said teams will offer a lot more than a 2nd for Trey.

There have been a bunch of discussions over the last few weeks about Trey's performance on the field. A bunch of them talking about how great Trey played against HOU last season, and against the Seahawks before the injury. And they also said against the Bears, and the defense, OL, WR, the rain, and the refs should be blame for the loss, but not Trey.

No matter who the QB was, it's still surreal we lost to the Bears.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by DrEll:

lol please, he couldn't even expose K'Waun and Tartt.

Woah, don't get revisionist. K'Waun was awesome and Tartt didn't have many highlights but was extremely solid and reliable.
Share 49ersWebzone