LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 361 users in the forums

Two words…Sean Payton

Shop 49ers game tickets

Two words…Sean Payton

• DrEll
  • Veteran
Enough of this BS. Can't play in season 7 like you were playing in season one. Both have peaked and good talent on this roster is being wasted every year we believe in either one of them. No failed coach / QB combo gets this long a leash, especially not on a proud franchise like ours. Time to move on and find a real coach like Sean Payton who can evaluate QB talent and get us to the next level.
[ Edited by DrEll on Oct 23, 2022 at 4:34 PM ]
Kyle is getting this season and next season with Trey. Idk if Sean will still be available then.
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Why would he want to come here. we have no picks.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
he'll be coaching the Boys,man.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Kyle is getting this season and next season with Trey. Idk if Sean will still be available then.
3 words "he's Mike McCarthy"
As an OC/playcaller.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
The guy that one won Super Bowl with a Hall of Fame QB? Kyle has won with a guy that would only make the Hall of Good
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
How many years did we give Jim Harbaugh ? I know there was a falling out with him and the front office, but this is ridiculous. We've watched the same garbage coaching for seven years and the same garbage quarterbacking in more or less than same time span. In a league full of parity where teams go from bottom dweller to SB bound in one to two years, there's no way we can be patient with this awful coach QB combo.
Kyle's play calling is not the problem.

I rather go with Jim Harbaugh
Payton was smart enough to retire when he had to play a backup caliber QB.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
I first I thought this might be a serious post, but the way you framed the two poll questions is obvious bias with no real choice.

Low resolution thinking.
Originally posted by DrEll:
How many years did we give Jim Harbaugh ? I know there was a falling out with him and the front office, but this is ridiculous. We've watched the same garbage coaching for seven years and the same garbage quarterbacking in more or less than same time span. In a league full of parity where teams go from bottom dweller to SB bound in one to two years, there's no way we can be patient with this awful coach QB combo.

You answered your own question you clown. If you were butting heads with your bosses you think you would have a job any longer?
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Payton was smart enough to retire when he had to play a backup caliber QB.

Lol, that guy is super smart. No way he'd come to a York team dude.
Share 49ersWebzone