There are 354 users in the forums

🏈🏆 SUPER BOWL LVI THREAD 🏆🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets

🏈🏆 SUPER BOWL LVI THREAD 🏆🏈

Outside of the bang bang 49er game.. I think the best matchup opening round is Bengals Raiders. Must see TV with those offenses. Plus Raider ball has been wild all year. Could have some snowy weather. Bengals searching for that playoff win they about to tear down the goalposts if they pull it off.
Both the Chiefs/Steelers and Bucs/Eagles will be blowouts.
Originally posted by JTB1974:

i think the eagles have a chance
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by JTB1974:

i think the eagles have a chance

If Brady finally turns into a 40+ year old human... probably.
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

the eagles secondary has been great and without AB and godwin they might have some issues

Also the Bucs have had a lot of trouble against mobile qbs. Hell earlier in the year eagles lost to the Bucs by 6 point and Hurts is playing a lot better than at that point and the Bucs roster got worse due to injuries
Originally posted by ritz126:
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:

the eagles secondary has been great and without AB and godwin they might have some issues

Also the Bucs have had a lot of trouble against mobile qbs. Hell earlier in the year eagles lost to the Bucs by 6 point and Hurts is playing a lot better than at that point and the Bucs roster got worse due to injuries

Well, I would LOVE to see it.
Only 6 wild card teams have won the super bowl since introduced in 1970. Odds are definitely stacked against the 49ers.

would love to see a Bengals and 49ers repeat.
Originally posted by miked1978:
Only 6 wild card teams have won the super bowl since introduced in 1970. Odds are definitely stacked against the 49ers.

would love to see a Bengals and 49ers repeat.

Part of the fun is looking ahead.

Always wanted to see 49ers Bills back in the old days
49ers Raiders would be classic as would be 49ers Steelers
49ers Chiefs gives us a rematch
49ers Bengals gives them a rematch
49ers Pats would be Mac and Trey
49ers Titans would give us two weeks of highlights of this years Titans game

Given this it will probably be 49ers Titans. I can picture the JG thread now as we dissect his Titans performance once again for 2 weeks straight.
[ Edited by 49erFaithful6 on Jan 11, 2022 at 10:45 AM ]
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Any chance you can add SF to your poll?

I guess if I had to not choose SF I would like to see Bills they deserve to win one, right?

Originally posted by zeppfan1:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Any chance you can add SF to your poll?

It'd be bad luck imo…

- votes for the Niners would obviously be heavily skewed on a Niners fans' forum

- there's already a poll to pick the Niners in the Cowboys pregame thread (and any potential subsequent playoff pregameday thread the mods might make)

- when I did a similar thread in 2019, I also didn't include the Niners in the playoff teams poll…as other teams got eliminated and the choices updated, guess who was left???
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 11, 2022 at 1:21 PM ]
NFL POSTSEASON CHALLENGE

It's that time of year. It used to be 11-0. Now it is 13-0. Can you run the gauntlet? I'm talking correctly picking all spread winners in the 13 playoff games.

PIT at KC -12.5
LV at CIN -5.5
NE at BUF -4

In the AFC I like the Chiefs. Big Ben is toast. The Raiders have been playing everyone tight, this one comes down to a field goal. The Pats have the coaching matchup won. I think they win outright a tight low scoring game.

PHI at TB -8.5
SF at DAL -3
ARZ at LA -4

All easy imo. Tampa is too much for Philly they win going away. SF wins outright. Cards are falling apart at the wrong time. Rams win by 10+
PIT at KC -12.5
LV at CIN -5.5
NE at BUF -4

PHI at TB -8.5
SF at DAL -3
ARZ at LA -4
If 49ers make it past Cowboys, their chances are pretty good I think. Bucs will beat the Eagles and Rams will beat the Cards. That will mean SF goes to Green Bay, and rams go to Tampa. I think we can beat Green Bay. And I don't care who wins between the Rams/Bucs. It will either be us beating the Rams again, or a Brady/Jimmy matchup in the NFCCG. I think we match up well.
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
How is the Rams signing Eric Weddle even legal when he's retired?? Like.. make it make sense
Share 49ersWebzone