There are 181 users in the forums

🏈🏆 SUPER BOWL LVI THREAD 🏆🏈

Shop 49ers game tickets

🏈🏆 SUPER BOWL LVI THREAD 🏆🏈

Originally posted by VDSF:
How is the Rams signing Eric Weddle even legal when he's retired?? Like.. make it make sense

Any team can still sign any FA available
  • thl408
How is the Rams signing Eric Weddle even legal when he's retired?? Like.. make it make sense

Not surprised they went looking for help there. Their safeties are terrible. At least that's how they played in last Sunday's game.
Some goof news
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/01/12/tampa-weather-forecast-calls-for-rain-and-wind-for-eagles-bucs-game-on-sunday/

Strong winds expected for the Bucs Eagles game
Assuming the Eagles lose and the 9ers win, then the 9ers would travel to Green bay.

If the Eagles Win, then the 9ers would play the winner of the Rams/ Cardinals game, right ?
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Assuming the Eagles lose and the 9ers win, then the 9ers would travel to Green bay.

If the Eagles Win, then the 9ers would play the winner of the Rams/ Cardinals game, right ?

correct

its always the lowest will play highest seed
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by 9erguy:
49ers vs Titans

This is what I see. Chalk in the AFC and upsets in the NFC. Titans have time to get Julio and Henry right. Great coach. Good weapons. They have the recipe to defeat KC in the AFC Champ. The 49ers I just think we are too physical and battle tested. We've been in playoff mode since October and look at the quality wins. Played both one seeds to a field goal and should have had em both. Swept Rams, beat Bengals on road, beat Philly on road.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ritz126:

Any team can still sign any FA available
it sort of worked for us when we signed charles haley
I feel like I'm in the minority here, but I want to see the Cards beat the Rams to eliminate any need to beat them 3 times this season.

I feel the we're do our victory against the Cards and it's not like a historical # like Seattle (last year we beat them in their house with CJ). I'd rather play Seattle even than the Rams at this point, for this season.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Hard to believe, but the Pats-Bills game will be played in worse conditions than that MNF game. Not necessarily the wind, but 0F with a slight breeze.

Being from LA and now in FL, I love the cold, but f that.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Hard to believe, but the Pats-Bills game will be played in worse conditions than that MNF game. Not necessarily the wind, but 0F with a slight breeze.

i heard earlier in the week that the Bucs/Philly game will have bad weather, is that still the case ?

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i heard earlier in the week that the Bucs/Philly game will have bad weather, is that still the case ?

Yeah, we're supposed to get rain on Sunday due to a cold front.
I'm rooting for the SF-BUF Super Bowl so that Chris Berman can finally live his dream.

good news

bad weather is an equalizer and eagles have a pretty stron run game and Jalen Hurts can run really well too. The bad weather may allow them to push for an upset allowing them to play the packers and giving the 49ers a slim chance of hosting a playoff game
Originally posted by ritz126:

good news

bad weather is an equalizer and eagles have a pretty stron run game and Jalen Hurts can run really well too. The bad weather may allow them to push for an upset allowing them to play the packers and giving the 49ers a slim chance of hosting a playoff game

you really think Goodell and the Zebras gonna let Tom be upset?

Cold is much easier to play in than that wind
Share 49ersWebzone