LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Trent Baalke Flashback... Jags News

Shop 49ers game tickets
Lol baalke f**king over another organization , not surprised one bit with that two faced phoney
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Lol baalke f**king over another organization , not surprised one bit with that two faced phoney

NFL Reddit thread is going nuts over the firing. I reminded folks there that 49ers fans know who the real troublemaker is.
I wonder when Balke's daughter is going help (again) with her feelings on social media.
Baalke is probably still jerking off to his Bill Parcells poster
Did Baalke hire Meyer or was it the other way around? Seems like Meyer brought in Baalke. Either way the Jags owner need to start over AGAIN.

After years of sucking, it might just be the owner who seems to be a bad judgement of character.
Can't really blame Baalke on this one. Meyer did all the f**kups on his own. Not like Meyer did the winnings and Baalke undermined.
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Dec 16, 2021 at 9:36 AM ]
Posted it in the HC thread but the move here to restore the franchise is simple. Call up former Jacksonville QB Byron Leftwich. Makes way too much sense. Get him working with Lawrence.
So who is the next Jags head coach? Chip Kelly? Jim Tomsula? Mike Singletary? I think we can rule out Jim Harbaugh!
Originally posted by billbird2111:
So who is the next Jags head coach? Chip Kelly? Jim Tomsula? Mike Singletary? I think we can rule out Jim Harbaugh!

He right here:

https://wwhttps://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/byron-leftwich-jaguars-buccaneers/file0rn8si6c1exixiw22ggwiw.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/byron-leftwich-jaguars-buccaneers/file0rn8si6c1exixiw22ggwi
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

He right here:

https://wwhttps://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/byron-leftwich-jaguars-buccaneers/file0rn8si6c1exixiw22ggwiw.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/byron-leftwich-jaguars-buccaneers/file0rn8si6c1exixiw22ggwi

Yeah, I'm sorry, but that ain't gonna happen. That would be an example of a smart hire. We all know Trent Baalke's background. He never makes the smart decision.

Look for the Jags to hire a nobody and draft a bunch of injured players. That is Trent Baalke's MO.

• evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by miked1978:
Did Baalke hire Meyer or was it the other way around? Seems like Meyer brought in Baalke. Either way the Jags owner need to start over AGAIN.

After years of sucking, it might just be the owner who seems to be a bad judgement of character.

I believe Shad hired Urban.

Think they will be serious about 3 candidates :

Brian Daboll
Doug Pederson
Jim Caldwell
Originally posted by evil:

Brian Daboll
Doug Pederson
Jim Caldwell

How can you not put Byron Leftwich on here?

SB ring - check
Over 5000 yards with Jameis Winston - check
Got an up close and personal view of how it's done with HOF coach and QB - check
One of the great Jags in history - check
QB mentor to Lawrence - check

If they don't hire at least interview Leftwich fans should revolt
Baalke always trying to fire coaches to make himself look like he is not the problem. I can't believe the Jaguars got themselves stuck with this pretender clown.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by evil:

Brian Daboll
Doug Pederson
Jim Caldwell

How can you not put Byron Leftwich on here?

SB ring - check
Over 5000 yards with Jameis Winston - check
Got an up close and personal view of how it's done with HOF coach and QB - check
One of the great Jags in history - check
QB mentor to Lawrence - check

If they don't hire at least interview Leftwich fans should revolt

I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you here. I know I'm not. I think you're right on the money.

My contention is that Trent Baalke will NEVER hire Byron Leftwich. Ever. That is the smart move. Trent Baalke doesn't make the smart move. With San Francisco, he made a series of idiotic moves that led to the early departure of Jim Harbaugh and a string of losing seasons and piss poor drafts.

I cannot understand why the Jags made the move to give Baalke another shot, but they did and now Jacksonville is stuck with him. I wish him the best, but given his track record, I don't think Jacksonville will improve much.
  • evil
  • Veteran
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you here. I know I'm not. I think you're right on the money.

My contention is that Trent Baalke will NEVER hire Byron Leftwich. Ever. That is the smart move. Trent Baalke doesn't make the smart move. With San Francisco, he made a series of idiotic moves that led to the early departure of Jim Harbaugh and a string of losing seasons and piss poor drafts.

I cannot understand why the Jags made the move to give Baalke another shot, but they did and now Jacksonville is stuck with him. I wish him the best, but given his track record, I don't think Jacksonville will improve much.

You are assuming Baalke is the one who will make the hire here and I am not so sure of that. I believe Khan hired Urban, it was Khan who fired Urban and it IMO will be Khan who makes the call in the next HC.

I think Leftwich will get a look but I think the others are far more experienced candidates and have better overall resumes.
Share 49ersWebzone