LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Jon Gruden - NFL lawsuit

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • dj43
"Jon Gruden has filed suit against the National Football League and Commissioner Goodell in the Eighth Judicial District Court in Clark County, Nevada. The complaint alleges that the defendants selectively leaked Gruden's private correspondence to The Wall Street Journal and New York Times in order to harm Gruden's reputation and force him out of his job,"

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/jon-gruden-sues-nfl-roger-goodell-resignation-raiders
Originally posted by dj43:
"Jon Gruden has filed suit against the National Football League and Commissioner Goodell in the Eighth Judicial District Court in Clark County, Nevada. The complaint alleges that the defendants selectively leaked Gruden's private correspondence to The Wall Street Journal and New York Times in order to harm Gruden's reputation and force him out of his job,"

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/jon-gruden-sues-nfl-roger-goodell-resignation-raiders

10000000000% this gets settled out of court lol
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

10000000000% this gets settled out of court lol

Yeah
As an aside (and it should NOT even be an aside considering how this even all came about), why is it so hard to nail Daniel Snyder?
Originally posted by grapesofrathman:
As an aside (and it should NOT even be an aside considering how this even all came about), why is it so hard to nail Daniel Snyder?

They don't want him out of the club. He's rich
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by grapesofrathman:

They don't want him out of the club. He's rich

Probably has plenty on these guys too.
Doubt he would win. But I agree this gets settled.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

Can we hire him?
Originally posted by 9moon:

Can we hire him?

Rather have the garbage we have now.
  • dj43

The fact the NFL did not release any other emails would seem to leave the league vulnerable to Gruden's charge of a witch hunt, not that his speech was no reprehensible in itself.

The fact the NFL did not release any other emails would seem to leave the league vulnerable to Gruden's charge of a witch hunt, not that his speech was no reprehensible in itself.

Was the source ever named? If so I didn't realize.
The NFL has had it in for the Raiders for decades. They want the thought or idea of Al Davis removed from NFL history. I'm sure you could find similar e-mails in every team's record. I hope Gruden cashes in big time. If the Rams owner was willing to pay St. Louis 100 million for stopping court proceedings, Gruden should be worth at least 20 million.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The NFL has had it in for the Raiders for decades. They want the thought or idea of Al Davis removed from NFL history. I'm sure you could find similar e-mails in every team's record. I hope Gruden cashes in big time. If the Rams owner was willing to pay St. Louis 100 million for stopping court proceedings, Gruden should be worth at least 20 million.

Looks like its going to end up depending on if they have proof who leaked.
Looks like its going to end up depending on if they have proof who leaked.

Round up the Usual Suspects.
Does anything ever happen anymore without a lawsuit being filed?
[ Edited by CatchMaster80 on Nov 13, 2021 at 8:02 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone