The Minning Bros on ESPN

Shop 49ers game tickets

Missed this yesterday.

even if Minning.
U okay?
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
U okay?

Give him a minnite I'm sure he will fix it
User TonyStarks experiences up to 472 mini-strokes each day.
Can't believe Eli didn't give TB12 a hard time about the Super Bowls. Just wish Eli said, "so Tom are you still made about the perfect season?" Anytime there was a lull in the convo he should have just kept asking that question.
Lol op is drunk
It's so cool watching these brothers talk football during the game. Eli surprisingly has lots to say, they explained using signals in the deafening roar of Seattle. I enjoyed the telecast much more than the talking heads on the Networks.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

I didn't want your big head stretching out my jersey

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
even if Minning.

lol, never gets old
It's so bizarre watching them barely talk about the current live game. It's so refreshing, it's like talk radio almost.
I rank it above romo as the best thing to happen to broadcasting in 20 years. It's like talk radio, like a live podcast, like sitting at a bar with 2 friends having a beer watching the game, it's the NFL's answer to "inside the nba"

I've thoroughly enjoyed every single second of it so far. ESPN hasn't done much right for a long while, but this is a home run!
overrated
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Can't wait for them to suck off McVay/Stafford and Peyton to make fun of Eli for losing to CJ Beathard when they do our game on the 15th.
Share 49ersWebzone