Bottom
1 Chiefs
2 Aints
3 Buccs
the Bills.
1. Bills
2. Browns
3. Packers

Only rooting for Rodgers so he can give GB the bird and come finish his career in the bay lol.

It's kinda a shame that Brees has so many records and only one ring to show for it. Hopefully the NFL doesn't "fix" things and give him the Ray Lewis/Peyton Manning sunset deluxe package.
Drew Breezy. Dude deserves but their coach is an assface for that bountygate crap.

I wouldn't mind the Chiefs getting it again. They would have a hard time re signing 2x SB winning players . Could come back weaker after Covid , in a REAL season.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Just need GB and NO to be eliminated, but that might be the NFC Champ game.
Looking like a rematch of the organizations featured in Super Bowl I.

Not a fan of the Chiefs, but won't be mad if they beat the Packers on the way to repeating.
Browns

They have my money on them
Pack or Bills. Don't mind the Brownies but that would be a long shot.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Browns

Dumb. Lmao
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Drew Breezy. Dude deserves but their coach is an assface for that bountygate crap.

I wouldn't mind the Chiefs getting it again. They would have a hard time re signing 2x SB winning players . Could come back weaker after Covid , in a REAL season.

I don't think it matters in terms of contract situations now or down the road whether KC wins it all again this season or not, since they've been contenders the entire time. That's why I'd rather they not win.

Bills
1. Bills
2. Browns

Disappointed with anyone else.

Chiefs. They're the new Patriots

Buccs. Brady has won enough

Saints. Drew Brees doesn't need another SB win he's already a HOFer. They also get it easy since we go to them every year, so f them.

Pack. Rodgers doesn't need another SB win he's already a HOFer. They're also Green Bay so f them.
I hope it comes down to the Packers and the Bills. It would be a classic matchup between a team that has several NFL titles and one that has none. An aging QB that's still mobile and has a good arm against a young QB that can run and has a cannon. They have two of the best and most loyal fan bases. I think t would be fun to watch the Bills win their first SB over an NFL legendary franchise.
Bills or Browns.
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Browns

Dumb. Lmao

Ya probably
Share 49ersWebzone