• dmax
  • Veteran
Bills
1. Bills
2. Browns
3 - 8 who gives a s**t
Idgaf. As long as it's not the Packers or Rams
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jan 12, 2021 at 3:47 PM ]
Rams. Im a LA native and want to see my city complete the trifecta of sports championships
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
Rams. Im a LA native and want to see my city complete the trifecta of sports championships

said no 49er fan ever

Bills for me.
[ Edited by boast on Jan 12, 2021 at 4:05 PM ]
Anyone in the afc at this point.
The Not Seahawks so I'm good.

🤮

Hell yeah. I'm ready for more McVay vs Shanahan b***hing on Niner Talk

The gimmick MLB championship and the Mickey Mouse AAU tournament title dont count. Wouldnt be a real trifecta.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Jan 13, 2021 at 8:45 AM ]

Buffalo
Cleveland
Originally posted by boast:

said no 49er fan ever

Bills for me.

haha i never had much hate for the Rams. My cousins and friends are all Rams fans but my dad chose to be a 49er fan after they left in the 90s. Either way, I hate Boston more than I hate the rams and the fact that they have a trifecta and we dont, bothers me.

Either way though, i have a lot of respect for Aaron Donald and McVay. Seahawks are the team that I hate with every bone in my body and like to see them lose in any situation, even if it hurts me in fantasy football.
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Jan 13, 2021 at 11:13 AM ]
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

The gimmick MLB championship and the Mickey Mouse AAU tournament title dont count. Wouldnt be a real trifecta.

Little sour there aren't ya, Steve-o? its okay
The 49ers... oh you mean only teams in the playoffs? Still the Niners, everyone else can f**k off.
Originally posted by boast:

said no 49er fan ever

Bills for me.

I'm an LA native too. F*** the rams. Same old sorry ass rams.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Jan 14, 2021 at 3:06 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone