There are 95 users in the forums

Zach Wilson, QB, Denver Broncos

Shop 49ers game tickets

Zach Wilson, QB, Denver Broncos

Originally posted by Heroism:
I can't watch this s**t. It's so bad. Zach Wilson needs real competition.

SDSU should be a good game. I'm sure BYU is hoping for the chance to schedule another game with a competitive school. Especially once they see where the playoff committee ranks them at.

Im sure NFL scouts are hoping for the same thing.
42 points at half . That last deep ball he hit was so perfect. Not sure why I am letting myself get hyped for this kid. We have little chance of getting him.
[ Edited by Bloodless on Nov 21, 2020 at 1:33 PM ]

Originally posted by Bloodless:
42 points at half . That last deep ball he hit was so perfect. Not sure why I am letting myself get hyped for this kid. We have little chance of getting him.

Yup, top 3 teams need a qb and none are going to trade down with the chance to draft them. Looks like it's going to be Lance, Jones or Trask
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This is special. 60-yard dime after pump faking and resetting his feet. Everything looks sooo easy.

QB2
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 21, 2020 at 1:42 PM ]
Will this get it done ?

Our
2021 1st, 2nd
2022 1st
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Will this get it done ?

Our
2021 1st, 2nd
2022 1st

Not if a team picking early wants a QB badly enough. Then nothing gets it done. With Fields s**tting the bed today and Lance not playing anymore games, Wilson could end up working himself into the #2 QB spot in the draft, at which point you may as well forget any possibility of a trade up.
Will this get it done ?

Our
2021 1st, 2nd
2022 1st

It Would depend on where our pick was and who was picking 3-5. A QB needy team picking at three and we got no chance. If our pick is out of the top ten I doubt that will be enough to land him.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I'm gonna quit watching this kid play, I feel like I'm headed for a disappointment knowing we won't have the spot to draft him.

But what if Zach Wilson falls to us and we don't draft him 😳
Originally posted by titan:
I'm gonna quit watching this kid play, I feel like I'm headed for a disappointment knowing we won't have the spot to draft him.

the HC said he's out for the 2nd half

I hope he plays an SEC team in the bowl game, a team with a great defense, I'm dying to see him against a great D.

This is likely the truth, sadly. He'll end up with the Jags or Wash.

Damn, that is early. Well, I guess at least I can stop watching now. I Would like to see him against better competition but he made some great throws in this game.
Jesus. The dude can spin it and drop it in a bucket.

[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 21, 2020 at 2:09 PM ]
Originally posted by Bloodless:

Damn, that is early. Well, I guess at least I can stop watching now. I Would like to see him against better competition but he made some great throws in this game.
Wilson might get unseated by Romney
Share 49ersWebzone