LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

2020 Suicide Pool

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
Narrowly escaped another week with the Bucs pick.

This week I'm undecided between Steelers over Cowboys and Patriots over the Jets.

So far I've mostly gotten bad advise on here, so wrong answers only, who should I take?

Steelers over Cowboys is actually a better lock than Jets over Patriots.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

This week I'm undecided between Steelers over Cowboys and Patriots over the Jets.

So far I've mostly gotten bad advise on here, so wrong answers only, who should I take?

I ended up going Steelers over Cowboys.

There are only 4 guys left including myself. The other 3 guys won their games on Sunday. I have the Seahawks over the Eagles tonight. I hate picking the Seahawks but It seemed like the smartest option available this week and with a lot of money on the line I have to bet with my head not my heart.

I ended up going Steelers over Cowboys.

There are only 4 guys left including myself. The other 3 guys won their games on Sunday. I have the Seahawks over the Eagles tonight. I hate picking the Seahawks but It seemed like the smartest option available this week and with a lot of money on the line I have to bet with my head not my heart.

That Cowboys Vs Steelers game was probably butt puckering though. But if you went Patriots over Jets it also would have been stressful. And when money is involved you're allowed to pick the team in the northwest.
I picked the Raiders over the Jets!!! along with 3 of the 4 remaining players in the pool. I wish I could have seen the 4th guys face when Ruggs caught that ball to win the game lol that 1 play cost him the money

I'm still alive boys and girls!
I picked the Raiders over the Jets!!! along with 3 of the 4 remaining players in the pool. I wish I could have seen the 4th guys face when Ruggs caught that ball to win the game lol that 1 play cost him the money

Pick against the Jets never fails

Pick against the Jets never fails

The Jets win over the Rams cost me the $$$$. It was down to me and one other guy. The other guy picked all 17 weeks correctly
Share 49ersWebzone