LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 248 users in the forums

2020 Suicide Pool

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm running a pick em pool this year and looking at the season schedule, week one is by far the hardest! I need help from you guys on which team to pick.

For those of you who are not familiar with the rules they are as follows

1. You pick one team each week to win their game.
  2. Once you pick a team you can not use that team for the rest of the year.
  3. If the team you pick loses you're eliminated.
  4. The winner is the guy who picks the most consecutive weeks without picking a losing team.
  5. Tie breaker is point differential on winning games picked.

Week one I'm between:

Bills over the Jets
Colts over the Jags
Ravens over the Browns

I'm not so worried about picking a good team and not being able to use them again I mainly just want to win the week. Please tell me who is your GAURENTEED WINNER in week 1?
[ Edited by GangstaGangsta on Sep 10, 2020 at 10:21 AM ]
Chiefs
I like the colts. Jags are the worst team in football by far
Originally posted by elguapo:

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Chiefs

Hardy harr harr
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Chiefs

Lol
Id be skeptical about picking Ravens bc Browns have a new coaching staff and those tend to turn into surprises for defenses early on in the season
Colts
Ghislaine Maxwell
Originally posted by GangstaGangsta:
Originally posted by elguapo:

Good luck Gangsta. I can check back in every week to see if you're kicking some ass and might need a little advice if you're down to picking between a few teams

I remember a few years back, can't remember what teams were involved, but it was such the obvious pick....and the underdog won, blowing out like 95% of the pool in just the first week.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Ghislaine Maxwell

Epstein was disposable... Maxwell is family to the Jewish mob. No one can touch her. Especially with Trump in office.
my X3 pick is Eagles over Football Team
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

That might be a mistake. Redskins DL should FEAST on the Eagles injured OL keeping the game close, but they'll struggle to score on the Eagles shaky secondary. Might be an ugly 20 - 17/17 - 14 type game.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:

That might be a mistake. Redskins DL should FEAST on the Eagles injured OL keeping the game close, but they'll struggle to score on the Eagles shaky secondary. Might be an ugly 20 - 17/17 - 14 type game.

Not to brag but I'm tied for first place in the pick-um contest right now
My x3 pick will probably be whoever's playing the Jags each week. Just got to figure out who to go with on their by week.
Share 49ersWebzone