There are 154 users in the forums

Uniform watch

Shop 49ers game tickets
Tb creamsicles are really cool
Originally posted by mayo49:
Didn't the Bucs just change new uniforms? Seems like they're always changing uni's.

Wouldn't be surprised if they put "TB12" as their logo.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Honestly believe most teams should just adopt a refreshed version of their 90s uniform:

Theres a new rule coming that allows for teams to get fitted for more than one helmet per year, which would make more throwback options possible.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
No leaks on the CLE uni's?
Originally posted by FL9er:
Honestly believe most teams should just adopt a refreshed version of their 90s uniform:

Agreed 100%. Add the Bills and Giants to this list.

Falcons and cardinals have that outdated 2002ish Reebok template.

Most teams who have switched to a modern look under Nike have bombed: Jaguars, cawks, Bucs, Browns.

Bucs should return to the 1997-2013 look, Browns should return to their classic, the rams should return to their pre-2000 look, and the Falcons should go back to the Deion or Dirty Bird era jerseys.

I also hate the giant team or city name being plastered on the chest. This isn't the NBA. We know who you are. I wish the every team including the niners would drop this idiotic "branding" idea
Bucs new unis look good - looks like they went back to their previous unis when they won the SB. Those unis introduced the color "pewter" to me.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The Bucs need to shrink the oversized flag decal on their helmets. It looks ridiculous.
Originally posted by FL9er:
The Bucs need to shrink the oversized flag decal on their helmets. It looks ridiculous.

Agreed, that flag is too big and takes over the entire helmet.
Bucs today bringing back memories of Warrick Dunn & Mike Alstott...and, some Safety named Lynch crushing guys in the secondary.

I'm surprised they essentially admitted defeat and brought back a nearly identical jersey (minor differences with Nike's BS template).

The browns should follow suit and just bring back the pre-2015 look.
As much as I hate the Rams, their helmet now is classic. I think they were the first to not have a plain helmet. Would be foolish to use new logo.
Originally posted by 60sFan:
As much as I hate the Rams, their helmet now is classic. I think they were the first to not have a plain helmet. Would be foolish to use new logo.

Agree.
Originally posted by wailers15:
Bucs should go back to the old school. Same with the Browns. Those were sick.

Do you mean the creamsickles? I dont' know how you improve those.
Falcons uniforms have leaked. I can't figure out how to share pics, but they're online.

They're finally ditching that outdated terrible Reebok Template from 2002. Arizona will now be the only team left using a jersey unveiled using that template.
Share 49ersWebzone