LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

NFL.com Youtube channel releasing full games.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Since a lot of us are quarantined, NFL Youtube channel is releasing a lot of full games, including the 49ers super bowl loss to the Chiefs. One cool game they have is the 2016 Week 16 Cardinals upset over Seattle that knocked Seattle out of the #2 seed. Also have the Eagles 2017 Super bowl over the Pats. They will be releasing more in the future.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/NFL/videos
Really wish the NFL would expand their game pass from 2009 to every game going back to at least 1980.

I can't be the only one who would like to rewatch a full broadcast of the Niners Giants game from 1998, on a random whim.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Really wish the NFL would expand their game pass from 2009 to every game going back to at least 1980.

I can't be the only one who would like to rewatch a full broadcast of the Niners Giants game from 1998, on a random whim.

Same. I think it would be beneficial if we can watch the 04-05 49ers to really appreciate what we have right now.
They added niners and saints from this year.

The snow game with the Colts and Bills was fun
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Apr 4, 2020 at 2:59 PM ]
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
I am watching the New Orleans game and still nail biting.
I am going through the whole '11 season right now. Man, Willis and Bowman were so good. The whole defense, really. Offense was meh. Kendall Hunter and Delanie Walker not used nearly enough, imo. Losing Josh Morgan in the Tampa game was a huge loss.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
I am going through the whole '11 season right now. Man, Willis and Bowman were so good. The whole defense, really. Offense was meh. Kendall Hunter and Delanie Walker not used nearly enough, imo. Losing Josh Morgan in the Tampa game was a huge loss.

Trotting out Crabtree, Kyle Williams and Brett Swain as our top 3 WRs in the NFCCG

I'm going thru 12. Man I miss that defense. They were f**king money. If only we had a decent QB we would have won at least 2 rings.
Currently watching Christian Ponder look like Joe Montana in week 3 vs Minn. 🤢

I'm never going to rewatch that SB loss.
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I'm going thru 12. Man I miss that defense. They were f**king money. If only we had a decent QB we would have won at least 2 rings.

Or if the defense did their jobs in both super bowl losses, they would have 7....
Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm never going to rewatch that SB loss.

Life is too short for inflicting such pain on yourself. Ditto the failed threepeat game and XLV11.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

Still can't believe they beat us that year. I was so pissed off. We were clearly the better team and played like s**t
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Still can't believe they beat us that year. I was so pissed off. We were clearly the better team and played like s**t

It was an early sign that the team, while undoubtedly the most talented, didn't seem to quite have that same focus and desire as 2011. We had dud games vs Minnesota, twice against the Rams, really twice against the Seahawks despite one win, and that debacle against the giants.

Not an exact parallel of course, but entering 2020, the team will be in a similar position window-wise as that 2012 team.
Share 49ersWebzone