LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Saints Accused of Helping The Catholic Church Do Damage Control On Child Sexual Abuse

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ProfessorKel:
They need to just blow it up and start over. Same old 'Aints

Move em to Oakland haha.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Originally posted by ProfessorKel:
They need to just blow it up and start over. Same old 'Aints

Move em to Oakland haha.

Saints and their fans still whining about the "so-called" no-call on Warner against Hollister. lulz.

Saints fans are a bunch of b*****s
  • dj43
This is sad on many levels. For the numerous Saints players that have donated time and money to programs for kids, this must be very troubling.
Wonder of the NFL will force them to sell the team.....if this is true how do you not?

Absolutely disgusting.
Originally posted by Thanos89:
Wonder of the NFL will force them to sell the team.....if this is true how do you not?

Absolutely disgusting.

Especially when you consider Eddie was suspended for bribing the Governor to get a license for a race track. That's the only way anything got done in NO back then.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Saints and their fans still whining about the "so-called" no-call on Warner against Hollister. lulz.

Saints fans are a bunch of b*****s

Same old sorry Aints

• Jaci
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dj43:
This is sad on many levels. For the numerous Saints players that have donated time and money to programs for kids, this must be very troubling.

I seriously can't imagine the mindf*ck that is going on with the saints players right now. It has got to be so confusing, surreal, and painful for them.
[ Edited by Jaci on Jan 26, 2020 at 8:01 PM ]
Wtf is going on??
Maybe this thread should be moved to the parking lot. Not sure how you talk about this without talking about the Saints and the Catholic church as a whole.

Just my opinion idk.

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Can't wait to hear the excuses from the Saints fans on this one.

That f--cking franchise. Geez, from bounty gate, to the Brees special treatment (Ahmad Brooks "sack" on him) to this. What a sh-tty city and team.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Waterbear:
Maybe this thread should be moved to the parking lot. Not sure how you talk about this without talking about the Saints and the Catholic church as a whole.

Just my opinion idk.

Feel free to start a thread there if you want. My take is that it would go south rather quickly.

There is an angle that would make sense, that being the importance of guarding all the "soft areas" that are targeted by pedophiles. That would include all churches and schools. If it focused on only one area of religion, it would not serve well.

Just my opinion idk.

Feel free to start a thread there if you want. My take is that it would go south rather quickly.

There is an angle that would make sense, that being the importance of guarding all the "soft areas" that are targeted by pedophiles. That would include all churches and schools. If it focused on only one area of religion, it would not serve well.

Even as someone as myself who isn't religious I think you can separate the two things. Just thought that maybe a thread that involves the church it would be hard to not speak about religion at all even in that attempt to differentiate and talk about this issue on the church's side.

If people stay on topic about just the Saints I see no issue as well. And regarding that... I think there should be severe punishment but I honestly doubt there will be any. Especially with this franchise and the whining they have done... they have adamantly expressed that they have been victimized by the league and I think that will be in play when the league decides how to punish or not punish them.

If the 49ers were caught doing this I honestly would be ashamed of being a fan and would want everyone involved banned for life.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Since07:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28554352/saints-seek-prevent-release-emails-related-work-catholic-abuse-crisis

Not surprised by anything this dirty team does....
  • dj43

Just my opinion idk.

Even as someone as myself who isn't religious I think you can separate the two things. Just thought that maybe a thread that involves the church it would be hard to not speak about religion at all even in that attempt to differentiate and talk about this issue on the church's side.

If people stay on topic about just the Saints I see no issue as well. And regarding that... I think there should be severe punishment but I honestly doubt there will be any. Especially with this franchise and the whining they have done... they have adamantly expressed that they have been victimized by the league and I think that will be in play when the league decides how to punish or not punish them.

If the 49ers were caught doing this I honestly would be ashamed of being a fan and would want everyone involved banned for life.

What was actually done by the Saints still seems sketchy. However, if it is even close to aiding in the cover-up of illegal activities by the church group alleged in all this, Goodell would be hard-pressed not to come down hard on the Saints.
Share 49ersWebzone