LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

Saints Accused of Helping The Catholic Church Do Damage Control On Child Sexual Abuse

Shop 49ers game tickets
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28554352/saints-seek-prevent-release-emails-related-work-catholic-abuse-crisis

Can't wait to hear the excuses from the Saints fans on this one.
If they did do this I wonder how the players will feel about playing for an owner like that as well as having their name and even brand associated with the Saints
Triple YIKES
Originally posted by Since07:
If they did do this I wonder how the players will feel about playing for an owner like that as well as having their name and even brand associated with the Saints

Agreed
Wow
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Can't wait to hear the excuses from the Saints fans on this one.

They'll whine about the refs
How can anyone defend what the Catholic church has been covering up for years. If they were a football team they would be disbanded.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
How can anyone defend what the Catholic church has been covering up for years. If they were a football team they would be disbanded.

I can see this thread heading rapidly south, with Sandusky and Penn State being thrown into the fire. So, if people was to discuss the Catholic Church, please take it to the Parking Lot and bear in mind the rules. This thread should be restricted to comments about the Saints and their part of this.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Pretty much

That reminds me, think I, going to watch Spotlight again
explains dem Payton pucker lips lol
[ Edited by 16to87 on Jan 26, 2020 at 10:18 AM ]
Saints and their fans still whining about the "so-called" no-call on Warner against Hollister. lulz.
Originally posted by 49erminion:
Saints and their fans still whining about the "so-called" no-call on Warner against Hollister. lulz.

The football gods are pissst
They need to just blow it up and start over. Same old 'Aints
Share 49ersWebzone