There are 246 users in the forums

Who do you want to win AFC Championship?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Who do you want to win AFC Championship?

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yup exactly my thoughts. Derrick Henry is not what scares me it's the momentum they have. They beat two of the AFC's top teams On the road, that's just crazy!!!

Pats were an illusion. They lost to Miami in NE with a bye week on the line, Titans should have been clear favorites in that game.

Ravens win was impressive, but the Ravens panicked after getting down. They didnt play the style that got them to 14-2. Ingram not being 100% was huge too and played into them losing their identity.
[ Edited by CharlieSheen on Jan 19, 2020 at 9:08 AM ]
Originally posted by CharlieSheen:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yup exactly my thoughts. Derrick Henry is not what scares me it's the momentum they have. They beat two of the AFC's top teams On the road, that's just crazy!!!

Pats were an illusion. They lost to Miami in NE with a bye week on the line, Titans should have been clear favorites in that game.

Ravens win was impressive, but the Ravens panicked after getting down. They didnt play the style that got them to 14-2. Ingram not being 100% was huge too and played into them losing their identity.

Which is the blue print exactly of how to play them for next year. Get them down and keep them out of their element. Then they won't be 14 - 2.
Share 49ersWebzone